Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great People
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCFebruary 9, 2016
I'd be more than happy to give a review in person, however not at this time. Feel free to ask, at a later date.

Corrie Wallace
great work place.
Gas Technician (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKJanuary 30, 2016
Pros: bounces
Cons: no over time
enjoyed working by myself. driving long distances.
i learn how to work on a fast pace
management wise was fair
my co-workers were hard workers even though most of them did not make it untill the end.
hardest part of the job personally to me comes from driving 100 km/h when travelling far.
New Experience
Recruiter/Co-Op Student (Former Employee), North York, ONJanuary 22, 2016
Pros: Good breaks and easy work
Cons: not secure at all.
I had a successful internship with Manpower and built great colleagues and friends. Which lead me to a brief term at the Nike Factory where I was an Inventory Specialist for a short time. It was a very interesting and new work experience.
Able to move within company
Customer Service Duties (Former Employee), EdmontonJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: The hours
This job was great! They always trained you when you needed improvements in some areas. Getting to and from work was not an issue. You mostly worked alone, which was good for me. You had the best hours because the students needed the evening jobs.
great veriaty of work
General Labourer (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 3, 2016
Pros: flexable hours
get to work at many different types of work. I have worked for ice cream manufacturers, three different plastic plants, book manufacture, pet store, zinc factory. really flexible hours.
Great temp company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 26, 2015
Cons: Random locations, no job stability
Manpower from what I understand has a health care plan the wages are good only down side is it is temporary work but once a contract end usually they will getting you working in a day or less.
Job and workplace - great. Manpower - horrible employer!
data entry (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 3, 2015
Pros: a job
Cons: poor benefits, no bereavement, low pay, terrible employee support
Really enjoyed job and workplace. Not at all imporessed with Manpower! Terrible associate service. Not in it for their employees AT ALL! Minimal benefits; NO bereavment; low pay, terrible employee support. As long as they get you a job and get their cut, that's what they're in it for.
Terrible to work for
grounds maintnance (Former Employee), Sudbury, ONDecember 3, 2015
Pros: Paid weekly
Cons: Cheap
Terrible company to work for. They pay you nothing, make you work harder then your pay grade, no job security, no help from office. Would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
Contractor / Calgary Board of Education
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 27, 2015
Pros: easy access from the C-train
Cons: Could not find me a full time position.
Found me a positon right away and always available for staff and clients. Easy access downtown.

Recruiters are positive and fully engaged in your well being.
Worked with US MNC: Manpower Group, India
Associate Consultant (Former Employee), New DelhiNovember 22, 2015
I worked with Manpower Group for 2 years and have learned a lot. It has an excellent work environment with a lot of nice colleagues always ready to help. It’s an employee centric organization. Work culture is easy and fun. It’s a perfect place for personal growth. I could manage Work/ Life balance very easily. It also gave me an exposure in terms of handling international clients. There has been various training workshops to develop our skills.
overall helpful
Document Control Administrator-NOVA (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABNovember 9, 2015
I didn't work directly with Manpower, they were my placement agency. The people I did deal with were great and I loved working with them.
They try their best
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2015
I was with the downtown branch and they try their best to help you look for a job but it is not consistent. They do OK. I would recommend as long as they can find you a job
Typical productive day with the client. No two days alike
Contract 4th Class Power Engineer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 19, 2015
Pros: have a third party to discuss opinions
Cons: usually the client has better holiday schedules
Recommended for a source of employment for people just starting out and for workers who would like to try contracting. Easy place to get along with co workers
Good place to get work
Various Positions (Former Employee), niagaraSeptember 20, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: below aveage income
A great place to generate income while completing my driver training program. Hours are extremely flexible, which is what I needed.
its a fun family and great team to work for very fast and easy going at the same time
general labour (Current Employee), pickring ,ontSeptember 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch with food truck lots of o.t
Cons: not any that i can thing of
i would till any one who looks to get i n with them to go for it their a great team and understanding management you work with power tools and lots of lifting
Supportive
Customer Support After Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Supportive
Cons: No vacation time, no benefits
I worked with Manpower very little with the placement I received from them. However, when I worked with them, they were supportive and would "go to bat" for me when I needed help.
Productive and fun place to work at
General Labourer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 25, 2015
After the flood in Calgary, we were sent to different places to recover the company damaged from the situation.
Great team, great safety.
worst job agency out of all....!
service specialist (Former Employee), 5650 Yonge Street, North York.August 19, 2015
Pros: nothing to mention
Cons: Low pay, Impolite agents who have no idea of professional business communication.and the list goes on...
I worked through manpower at CIBC. Manpower agents are very rude and has no empathy towards their staff. They simply will treat you like slaves. Awful job agency to work for.
C.I.B.C was the placement
Investigations Officer (Former Employee), torontoAugust 7, 2015
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: distance
I worked for several departments and learned a great deal from each one of them.

Visa department: took calls from clients and merchants about Visa cards and activities, making sure there was no fraud involved. Inbound call center.

E.F.T. dept.: investigated and returned, when needed funds that were sent electronically in error to wrong accounts. Inbound call center.

Visa Ins.: took calls and answered questions about products that best suited the client. Inbound call center.

I enjoyed working in all these departments.
Permanent Placement Consultant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 30, 2015
Cons: high turnover
Team environment, supporting management. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with different candidates.
I have learned a lot about different industries.
Revenue