Manpower Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 11,197 reviews
A very good place to work, great co-workers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL21 October 2017
My day would consist of working on customer accounts, talking with customers on the phone helping them with any issues they may have with their account and providing information on their yearly budget plan along with other matters. I acquired a great deal of information on credit and collection procedures, budget planning. The management were very professional, courteous and very considerate. The workplace worked as a team and requested team input. The hardest part of the job having to call customers with delinquent accounts. The enjoyable part being able to help customers make arrangements to keep their accounts in good standing.
An agency to look up to when looking for a job.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 January 2017
Very nice staff at the agency. I had the opportunity to work for CROSSMARK through the agency. I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone looking for a job.
worst job agency out of all....!
service specialist (Former Employee) –  5650 Yonge Street, North York.19 August 2015
I worked through manpower at CIBC. Manpower agents are very rude and has no empathy towards their staff. They simply will treat you like slaves. Awful job agency to work for.
Pros
nothing to mention
Cons
Low pay, Impolite agents who have no idea of professional business communication.and the list goes on...
Great Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 February 2014
Manpower were able to find me a suitable job in a timely fashion. They had good communication with me and their client.
Good all around
Fun enviroment to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  tracadie27 January 2014
I will arrived at work will open all my tool and then connect to the phone and received call from people that would like to make arrangement with the account to not have the power cut off.
Temp placement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 August 2013
received orders, processed orders for Baffin Inc. answered phone calls, followed up on overseas shipments
Help you find a job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon3 April 2013
You need to take an exam to show you abilities and skills. They will then help you find a job related to the skills you have and your knowledge. It is on a temp. basis.
Nice to work there
Corporate Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON21 December 2012
Excellent working condition
Town Hall meetings where you can express your opinions/suggestions.
Excellent social occasions
Excellent Cafeteria
Pros
social meetings/gatherings
I like the workplace and the people around are all nice
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bay Street, Toronto16 November 2012
We ususally receive calls from existing clients to follow up their account balance and to do more transactions we have to assist them since most of the account we handle are all business accounts. What I really learned from this job, since everything should kept confidential you need a double care especially the fax numbers you are sending out. Clients have differenet personalities so I learned to get along with clients to manage their differences even just talking over the phone you should know how to manage their needs in order to satisfy them. My co-workers are very helpful, they try their best to help you, and they consider the team as one family. I really enjoyed this job you just know how to discipline yourself on how to be positive despite of difficulties you get from customers.