Manpower Employee Reviews

General labor
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON5 October 2017
I was not to much in to working for manpower they would move you from job to job you work one place one week and they move you to another place. They get you to work one day and could be off for a week I just want a job that i can work for and not have to worry what i going to do day by day
Decent work options
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 September 2017
I believe mannpower was a good alternative to no work, the reduction of $2.50 from hourly wages was definitely a strong but necessary negative.

Still, the agency found a way to get me good work.
Terrific people to work with
General Labourer/General Office (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 September 2017
Working throught Manpower is a great learning experience. The people are very helpful and willing to go the 'extra mile' for their clients. A great pleasure to work with/through. The only problem would be is that it is hard to find the type of work I am looking for full-time administration. Also I have moved out of the area.
Pros
prompt payroll
Cons
full-time permanent work hard to find
Great people
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON8 September 2017
Everyone was great at finding me a contract position. Everyone was friendly and professional. There were various job postings that were presented to me, so they do offer variety.
good for temporary work
Helper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 September 2017
good work, no hard work, management was good, culture was good, going to diffrent locations, easy job, learned, everything was easy easy no major work just helping
Management needs work
PICKER/PACKER (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 August 2017
The salary they offer is always at the bottom for the work you do.

With no job security, they tell you job will last 2 weeks but finish after a week.
It was for a co-op program, though amazing people to work with.
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON22 August 2017
I wasn't working with them as a staffing company, but as their assistant around the office of Manpower it self in Pickering. The Pickering location is a wonderful place to be in, and amazing people who are always willing to help you find a job, either its a temp job or the odd permanent job. Either way they are dedicated to work with people to gain the experiences they need as well as money is required to live, I will forever and always recommend working with Manpower.
Pros
Great people, Great attitudes, Paid weekly
Not Bad
Scotiabank Contract (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON21 August 2017
I enjoyed my contract specialist, the hard part was the lack of benefits and the salary. The compensation was very low and made it difficult to continue with them, but they did help me secure my current job. I quite enjoyed working with my contract specialist as she was always a pleasure and worked hard to get the best for me!
Pros
great customer service
Cons
Bad pay
Great Temp agency to work for
WAREHOUSE LABOURER (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 August 2017
This is a good Temporary Job Placement Agency to work for. They do offer benefits and will keep you working if they can. My contact there was very easy to talk to, and understanding of my needs, and what jobs would be good for me.
Manpower
General Assembler (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON9 August 2017
Manpower helped me locate a job in the area and they ended up hooking me up with a full time job. Manpower helps people to get started. Manpower did a great job getting me started.
job agency with decent employers.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON3 August 2017
Worked for Nike, sourced through manpower. Decent place to work. Fellow employees were very pleasant. management was ok. Pay and benefits were not good at all.
Manpower never known for IT
Professional Talent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 August 2017
I worked there for 6 months and at the beginning it was great but I wasn't getting paid what I am used to and no training was given to learn about 'their' processes. I was always walked all over and it wasn't good for my health in the end
Office Enviroment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK28 July 2017
I was a recruiter for Manpower. There was three of us in the building. A Branch Manager, Sales manager and myself. We recruited employees and business.
Good for a third party agency
Professional Placement Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 July 2017
Third party agencies generally do not promote good work life balance as it is all about hitting targets and quotas. The people at this agency were overall very professional and nice to work with.
Varied assignments
Various Administrative Term Positions (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS25 July 2017
The assignments overall were good. Reputable companies with great safety cultures. Was a great way to improve my skills in different sectors without job-hopping to do it
Pros
Decent assignments
Cons
Contract work
Shipper/receiver
Shipper/Receiver, Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 July 2017
I started as an order picker and progressed to a team leader. I received great training and learned new skills that I can apply to many different jobs.
bien
adjointe au recutement (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 July 2017
belle compagnie, beaucoup d'apprentissage, belle équipe, bien structuré.
Pros
belle compagnie
Cons
peu d'avancement
Four month contract-Albain shell Finance office
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB27 June 2017
A busy position indeed, opening 400 pieces of mail per day, distributing to various accountants on site using a chart, entering information into database as to keep track of whom received what invoice. Taking all marked mailbags to the office downstairs where it was flown to Calgary office for payment within the 30 day set term.
I need more
Administrative Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 June 2017
While working with Manpower was a pleasant experience, there were times when I waited months between assignments. Unfortunately with the economy as it is, and the fact that bills need to be paid, I had to move on to something a little more secure. The people at Manpower were good to work with.
Cons
No job security, and no benefits
Pleasant and secure work environment
Data Entry Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 June 2017
I verify all the data and deposits received and entered correctly in the company's system.

I enhanced my pay attention to detail, fast typing data entry and deadline line driven ability.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.