Manpower Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
They are very good at what they do and certainly supplied me with employment on a regular basis up till now
Labourer, line worker, order picker (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMay 19, 2016
Pros: Manpower has access to jobs that I cannot access
Cons: They were temporary assignments with no real possibility for full time positions
Manpower is an agency that supplies workers on a temporary basis to companies they have agreements with As such my contact with Manpower while I was working would be minimal as my daily work contact was with the companies Manpower had contracts with. Overall I am happy with the jobs they found for me and they companies I worked with through them were very fair in any dealings I had with them.
Overall good work place
Temporary Agent (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 8, 2016
Pros: Flexible work schedule
Cons: Little diversity in job opportunities
Most of the time you would get called about a week in advance of any job opportunities, but would sometimes get a surprise phone call at 5:30 in the morning needing an emergency replacement for __________ company for 7:00am. Management was always very helpful and tried to work around your schedule for days you were scheduled, and tried to give all their workers equal opportunities. After two summers at this company, depending on the location i was called to work at I began to recognize many of my colleagues, and everyone is very friendly.
Overall a good work place to consider if you're looking for an on-call/part time job working about 3-5 days a week, with some variety in job assignments.
Manpower was a great experiance
Recruiter (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 7, 2016
Pros: Constant learning abilities to those who pay attention
Cons: Large turn over rate
The skills and knowledge that I gained from working at Manpower ensured my success at CDI. Being directed by a different manager every 3 to 6 months taught me how to adjust to the different techniques that each manger brought to the table.
Work shifts at companies
Associate (Current Employee), Barrie, ONMarch 28, 2016
Cons: you make the same amount of money as someone whom has been there 15 years
Manpower hires many people, too many at times. As a worker, you must follow the company's rules and regulations at a lesser amount of pay. Generally you will have 40 hours of work, but there are times you do not.
great work place.
Gas Technician (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKJanuary 30, 2016
Pros: bounces
Cons: no over time
enjoyed working by myself. driving long distances.
i learn how to work on a fast pace
management wise was fair
my co-workers were hard workers even though most of them did not make it untill the end.
hardest part of the job personally to me comes from driving 100 km/h when travelling far.
Worked with US MNC: Manpower Group, India
Associate Consultant (Former Employee), New DelhiNovember 22, 2015
I worked with Manpower Group for 2 years and have learned a lot. It has an excellent work environment with a lot of nice colleagues always ready to help. It’s an employee centric organization. Work culture is easy and fun. It’s a perfect place for personal growth. I could manage Work/ Life balance very easily. It also gave me an exposure in terms of handling international clients. There has been various training workshops to develop our skills.
Job and workplace - great. Manpower - horrible employer!
data entry (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 3, 2015
Pros: a job
Cons: poor benefits, no bereavement, low pay, terrible employee support
Really enjoyed job and workplace. Not at all imporessed with Manpower! Terrible associate service. Not in it for their employees AT ALL! Minimal benefits; NO bereavment; low pay, terrible employee support. As long as they get you a job and get their cut, that's what they're in it for.
New Experience
Recruiter/Co-Op Student (Former Employee), North York, ONJanuary 22, 2016
Pros: Good breaks and easy work
Cons: not secure at all.
I had a successful internship with Manpower and built great colleagues and friends. Which lead me to a brief term at the Nike Factory where I was an Inventory Specialist for a short time. It was a very interesting and new work experience.
Part -time help in various department at Oliveira in production
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 29, 2016
Pros: not many hours
Cons: Not hiring full time
Part -time help in various department at Oliveira in production from shipping to packaging to repack products Working from 3 hours to 6 hours a day
Gives me work experience
Production Worker/Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Kingston, ONApril 13, 2016
Pros: different placement
Cons: At times I didnt have any work to do or go to.
I took the position at Manpower as I need an income and at the time they gave me the work experience and know how of positions I did enjoy.
Able to move within company
Customer Service Duties (Former Employee), EdmontonJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: The hours
This job was great! They always trained you when you needed improvements in some areas. Getting to and from work was not an issue. You mostly worked alone, which was good for me. You had the best hours because the students needed the evening jobs.
Productive and fun
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 15, 2016
Love working for Manpower, just looking to have a stable consistent placemat.
Every location I have went to has been great and I have learned a lot for skill experience.
Staff is very friendly
Friendly temp agency
Temp (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 12, 2016
Pros: Competent agents
Cons: Length of contracts was unpredictable
Approachable agents. They really wanted to get to know what kind of job I was looking for and where my skills were. Useful training available.
Wonderful
Temporary Administrative Assistant Assignments (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 19, 2016
Great Recruiters, good contracts, wonderful company, assisted me in my job search. All around a positive experience. Would recommend Manpower to anyone!
Excellent team Group
Trilingual Service Centre Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 28, 2016
Even though the working hours were hard, the great team group, the co-workers and the Branch Manager made it worth it. They were a great inspiration.
Great temp company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 26, 2015
Cons: Random locations, no job stability
Manpower from what I understand has a health care plan the wages are good only down side is it is temporary work but once a contract end usually they will getting you working in a day or less.
Great Community of People
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 29, 2016
Manpower has good people working for them making an overall positive working environment. They have a high standard for safety for all internal and external employees.
Contractor / Calgary Board of Education
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 27, 2015
Pros: easy access from the C-train
Cons: Could not find me a full time position.
Found me a positon right away and always available for staff and clients. Easy access downtown.

Recruiters are positive and fully engaged in your well being.
great veriaty of work
General Labourer (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 3, 2016
Pros: flexable hours
get to work at many different types of work. I have worked for ice cream manufacturers, three different plastic plants, book manufacture, pet store, zinc factory. really flexible hours.
Typical productive day with the client. No two days alike
Contract 4th Class Power Engineer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 19, 2015
Pros: have a third party to discuss opinions
Cons: usually the client has better holiday schedules
Recommended for a source of employment for people just starting out and for workers who would like to try contracting. Easy place to get along with co workers
Revenue