Manpower is recruiting for an Order Entry Clerk for our client, an International Construction Company. The ideal candidate for this permanent role will be working in a trailer so he needs to be comfortable working on a site with a similar feel to an industrial/construction environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking orders and entering them into the system, the operators on site will then pick up the parts required on the order and then the drivers will deliver them to the clients
- Preparing invoice for orders, generating reports, and processing delivery tickets.
- Processing reports for logistics issues
- Ensures accuracy of shipments initiated
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite and related software)
- Accurate data entry skills minimum 5000KSPH with strong accuracy rate
- Ability to adapt to varying work demands
- Strong and clear communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proven team work skills
- Self-motivated and has strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Own vehicle is required as this location is not transit accessible
Apply today by visiting our website: www.manpowerjobs.com or by sending your resume to haileigh.walsh @manpower.com
Manpower thanks all applicants for their interest; however, due to the volume of resumes we receive only selected candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration