Manpower is currently looking for experienced Mailroom to work for our client, a Leader in records storage and information management located in the Toronto area.
Your key job responsibilities will include:
- Sorting mail and running it to different departments. Comfortable working on your feet for 4 hours (running shoes accepted) You will be standing at a workstation table or walking for your entire shift.
Are you interested? The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English
- Must be able to lift trays of Cheques (approximately 12 lbs per tray)
- Must be able to push bins with 15 to 18 trays of cheques (approximately 180 to 216 lbs per bin)
- Must be able to push bins with proof bags (approximately 180 to 250 lbs per bin)
- Must have a positive work ethic and attitude
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra hours when work volumes dictate.
- Must be available to work on Client’s mandatory work days - beginning and end of the month, after a long weekend, mid-month.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal Supervision
- Must be flexible to working in shifts 1am - 9am OR 2:30am - 7:30am/ Monday - Friday
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check and a Credit Check
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the above qualifications, please reply to this ad with a copy of your Resume.
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line to be considered.
You can see it now. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference and to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower!
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted.