Manpower Spa

Manpower Spa Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Manpower Group, San Diego, CA
Admin Clerk (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Management and Staff appreciated all inquiries from client.
Cons: Temporary employment for Contract position advertised by military healthcare system.
Manpower Group assisted me with a contract position advertised by the military healthcare system. The recruitment team processed my application and assisted me with security clearance issues.Received contract ID badge and computer access to their computer system. I received positive feedback whenever I made any inquiries on the duration of my contract. I was offered position by the contractor, EvolveMed.
the company was ok
Virtual Recruiting Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), WIMarch 18, 2015
The company seemed that they were going through a lot of ups and downs. There were quiet a few people there that were temporary even after 2 years of working directly for manpower at their headquarters.
company review
DBA Analyst (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJanuary 22, 2015
It has been one of the fastest growing technology companies not only in India but in the world—even during the global economic downturn. A combination of technical expertise and an innovative management philosophy that unleashed the innovative thinking of empowered employees
Productive Workplace
Assembler (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Working for Manpower Group job agency on an assignment located in Williamsburg, Virginia was great. I had an opportunity to learn something new on a daily basis. I had great working hours and a good supervisor who took the time to train me to do many various positions.
Fast Paced/Great Climate/Good Co-Works-Team Players
Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator/Line Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 23, 2014
-Repetitive/Lot's of Walking/Long Hours

-Mgmt was okay-saw them every once in a while

-Majority of Co-Workers were very friendly

-Job was not hard but parking was bad

-Working with other's
production/assembly
Line Assembler (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 5, 2014
Through Manpower I was placed at a company site called Groupo in Canton Mi where I worked 3rd shift. There i was placed on the production/assembly line which i inspecting as well as postioning or aligning car bumpers for damages and defaults along with loading and unloading finished product.
Productive and learning
Senior Consultant-Staffing Operations (Current Employee), GurgaonNovember 15, 2014
Pros: global environment
Cons: policies
Best team efforts & a collaborative team work, working hard to achieve the defined targets
Intense manual labor
Warehouse Worker/Shift Lead (Former Employee), Sunbury, GAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: able to show my supervisor skills.
Cons: at times it gets tiring.
The best part was the physical work. Keeps you in shape and active. Co-workers were friendly and very knowledgeable. Willing to help and teach.
A culture of growth
Inventory Control clerk (Former Employee), Hoover, ALOctober 29, 2014
Pros: free donations
Cons: sales people mistakes
A typical day at work would involve me doing many different tasks especially returning company product to its proper location. I learned that every product has a different company code and either had to be placed in either freezer, cooler, or dry. Management was very helpful in all procedures concerning the company. My co-workers helped create a pleasant enviorment. The hardest part of the job may have been cleaning others mess and relocating or creating a new location for company product. The most enjoyable part of the job was actually doing my basic everyday job I truly enjoy operating Forklifts (standup or sitdown), Cherry picker or pallet jack.
Very friendly recruiters!
Temporary Placement (Former Employee), Cranberry, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great people, great rates
Cons: temporary hire
The people at Manpower really make it what it is. Everyone is very friendly and a pleasure to speak with. The pay rates are also great.
ManPower
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: temp agency, paid weekly, friendly staff
Cons: long process to get hired on full-time
ManPower is a temp agency for all kinds of companies. They're very friendly and the process is pretty simple for getting brought in to a job position.
Clueless management
PC Tech (Former Employee), AustinAugust 12, 2014
Complete lack of organization on management's part, they have very little communication with the contractor and thus will know nothing.
Manpower
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), Edison, NJJune 13, 2014
Manpower is a great company to work for great learning experience. You learn to wear many hats take on many task. I did life cycle recruiting. I enjoy working with manpower
Productive and great place to work.
IT Android consultant (Former Employee), Manpower Experis, JapanApril 18, 2014
Pros: flexibility for working hrs
Cons: communication problem.
Working at client place- Lenovo, Japan

- Team meeting
-Managing project with remote team
-Supportive management
-Specialized team members
-Outing every month
- Interacting with Japanese client members from different vendor company.
defective application website
n.a. (Former Employee), n.a.March 17, 2014
The first line in the application is username. Make sure you choose one you know will be unique, for if it's taken, you will not learn this until after you've completely filled out the application. That's when you submit and it will require you to choose another username but won't let you--the screen gets hung up.
Watching the elders enjoy the life...
Server (Current Employee), Farmington, MIMarch 4, 2014
Pros: helping the elderly.
Cons: working when others are sleeping.
Usually very quiet, everything is pretty quick and in good timing. I've learned that everyone role is important from the dish washer to corporate. As long as the business is equipped with the proper things to please the residence we usually have a peaceful day... My co- workers range in between different ages most are very passionate with the residence, work hard to please and helpful. The hardest part of the job is when somebody dies but the most enjoyable part of the job is making sure the residence eats and feel well.
fun place and learning environment
Senior Client Relations Manager (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 17, 2014
great job and great boss, tons of exposure
very clean and also the environment is great with great people to work with
Quiet work place with a family bond
Lead Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 27, 2013
Pros: everyone gets along
This work place was very quiet. Everyone was able to cooperate and developed a family bond, Management never stood over you making sure you work was completed. Once the task was learned it was the coordinator responsibility to have all payroll completed.
None.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Dubuque, IADecember 3, 2013
Great training and very forward thinking. I would recommend Manpower for career opportunities and training.
Just another meat suit.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Daleville, IndianaNovember 24, 2013
Pros: it's a job.
Cons: hours, lack of advancement, stress, pay
A typical day at this position requires long hours of sitting/standing while talking to one customer after the next, usually with anywhere between 8 seconds to 1 minute apart depending on the position within.

This job is not for the feint of heart as many of the customers you deal with on a daily basis are extremely rude and hateful and you are not allowed to disconnect their calls, which is a terminable offense. Therefore, you had better have a thick skin.

The job pays $10/hr, which is a fair wage for a non-skilled job that requires no experience or college education, but don't expect pay raises.

Management at this call center does not care one iota about the employees. The hours of operation are 07:00am to 12:30am and once training is complete you will be required to bid on a shift within that time frame based upon your training scores and then your performance thereafter. There is no transparency to the criteria used to determine the shift bid results and often they are riddled with mistakes. Also, once a shift bid has been completed there is no guarantee that management will not abruptly change your hours and or shift without concern to how it affects you or your family. Also, if your day off happens to fall on a holiday for which the center is closed, you will be rescheduled to make up the day that you were off. It's all about what earns the company the most money.

There are no paid days off and there are no personal or sick days and once you have accumulated several absences, you will be terminated. The turnover rate is incredibly high for this assignment, so you may – more... be asked to work additional hours and during the holidays there are periods of mandatory overtime, regardless of how it affects you or your family.

If you have a family with little kids, this probably is not the job for you.

Also, it should be noted that while it is not indicated during training, some position require a certain level of sales even though the position is not considered a sales position. Failure to meet the sales numbers will result in corrective actions and finally termination. – less

1 2 3 4