Manpower Spa Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good work for summer temps
temp (Current Employee), Ada, MIAugust 26, 2015
Cons: hard time finding work at times
Working for Manpower was a good job for me as a college student. I was placed at Amway in the manufacturing plans on the production floor. The work was mostly assembly line work but everything was explained well and was easy to do.
Amazing companies
Customer Services at Booking.Com and Amway Global. (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIAugust 13, 2015
Pros: The companies gave a lot of incentives to keep employees happy.
Cons: n/a
Both assignments with at Booking.com and Amway Global were magnificent. A very hectic environment, which I love since I love challenge myself. I learned to be focus and be ready for constant changes. The people I worked with were very professional and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was to try to get hired directly to the companies since they only offer temporary assignments.
Temporary Assignment
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Dickson City, PAAugust 11, 2015
While I loved my time with Manpower, the idea that the position was temporary always sat in the back of my mind and made me anxious thinking when was my last day coming. The instability was not something I would like to experience again. I worked with a great team of recruiters who taught me well. Manpower paved the way for me to enter my current career and for that I am forever grateful.
Manpower Group of Services
Associate Consultant (Former Employee), GurgaonJuly 26, 2015
Manpower group is a consulting firm,
Its a big group & the environment is also good
I can easily recommend Manpower group to people who want to join consulting.
Opportunity for growth was excellent
Senior Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJuly 22, 2015
Manpower Group provided me with an opportunity to grow with the company. They provide excellent training and give you an opportunity ro assist all individuals with their job search and make a difference in their lives.
Good temp agency. They kept me working.
SOFTWARE TRAINER/BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJuly 20, 2015
Pros: diverse working environments
This was supplemental work and the office environments changed every few months. It helped me learn about the workings of several different businesses. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to go to different businesses every few months.
Important Service
Associate (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIJuly 14, 2015
When making the decision to change careers, my first choice was to search through a Temporary Workforce Agency. It just made sense.
Great Company
Onsite Manager (Current Employee), Cedar Falls, IAJune 17, 2015
Great company. Only reason I am leaving is they lost the account I was on. Management was great to deal with. Good benefit package.
Wonderful Work Family
UPS Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Bowling Green, KYJune 16, 2015
Loved working here!! Everyone was great to work with! was like having a second family. Hardest part of job was that it was not temperature controlled environment if it was cold outside, it was cold inside.
its a decent place to work.
Contracted employee (Current Employee), Washington, MOJune 3, 2015
as far as temp services go it is the best I have worked at. the staff is very nice and considerate. they also try to place you immediately into a work place you would actually enjoy working in.
Manpower Group, San Diego, CA
Admin Clerk (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Management and Staff appreciated all inquiries from client.
Cons: Temporary employment for Contract position advertised by military healthcare system.
Manpower Group assisted me with a contract position advertised by the military healthcare system. The recruitment team processed my application and assisted me with security clearance issues.Received contract ID badge and computer access to their computer system. I received positive feedback whenever I made any inquiries on the duration of my contract. I was offered position by the contractor, EvolveMed.
the company was ok
Virtual Recruiting Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), WIMarch 18, 2015
The company seemed that they were going through a lot of ups and downs. There were quiet a few people there that were temporary even after 2 years of working directly for manpower at their headquarters.
company review
DBA Analyst (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJanuary 22, 2015
It has been one of the fastest growing technology companies not only in India but in the world—even during the global economic downturn. A combination of technical expertise and an innovative management philosophy that unleashed the innovative thinking of empowered employees
Productive Workplace
Assembler (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Working for Manpower Group job agency on an assignment located in Williamsburg, Virginia was great. I had an opportunity to learn something new on a daily basis. I had great working hours and a good supervisor who took the time to train me to do many various positions.
Fast Paced/Great Climate/Good Co-Works-Team Players
Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator/Line Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 23, 2014
-Repetitive/Lot's of Walking/Long Hours

-Mgmt was okay-saw them every once in a while

-Majority of Co-Workers were very friendly

-Job was not hard but parking was bad

-Working with other's
production/assembly
Line Assembler (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 5, 2014
Through Manpower I was placed at a company site called Groupo in Canton Mi where I worked 3rd shift. There i was placed on the production/assembly line which i inspecting as well as postioning or aligning car bumpers for damages and defaults along with loading and unloading finished product.
Productive and learning
Senior Consultant-Staffing Operations (Current Employee), GurgaonNovember 15, 2014
Pros: global environment
Cons: policies
Best team efforts & a collaborative team work, working hard to achieve the defined targets
Intense manual labor
Warehouse Worker/Shift Lead (Former Employee), Sunbury, GAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: able to show my supervisor skills.
Cons: at times it gets tiring.
The best part was the physical work. Keeps you in shape and active. Co-workers were friendly and very knowledgeable. Willing to help and teach.
A culture of growth
Inventory Control clerk (Former Employee), Hoover, ALOctober 29, 2014
Pros: free donations
Cons: sales people mistakes
A typical day at work would involve me doing many different tasks especially returning company product to its proper location. I learned that every product has a different company code and either had to be placed in either freezer, cooler, or dry. Management was very helpful in all procedures concerning the company. My co-workers helped create a pleasant enviorment. The hardest part of the job may have been cleaning others mess and relocating or creating a new location for company product. The most enjoyable part of the job was actually doing my basic everyday job I truly enjoy operating Forklifts (standup or sitdown), Cherry picker or pallet jack.
Very friendly recruiters!
Temporary Placement (Former Employee), Cranberry, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great people, great rates
Cons: temporary hire
The people at Manpower really make it what it is. Everyone is very friendly and a pleasure to speak with. The pay rates are also great.