Manpower Spa

Manpower Spa Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and great place to work.
IT Android consultant (Former Employee), Manpower Experis, JapanApril 18, 2014
Pros: flexibility for working hrs
Cons: communication problem.
Working at client place- Lenovo, Japan

- Team meeting
-Managing project with remote team
-Supportive management
-Specialized team members
-Outing every month
- Interacting with Japanese client members from different vendor company.
defective application website
n.a. (Former Employee), n.a.March 17, 2014
The first line in the application is username. Make sure you choose one you know will be unique, for if it's taken, you will not learn this until after you've completely filled out the application. That's when you submit and it will require you to choose another username but won't let you--the screen gets hung up.
Watching the elders enjoy the life...
Server (Current Employee), Farmington, MIMarch 4, 2014
Pros: helping the elderly.
Cons: working when others are sleeping.
Usually very quiet, everything is pretty quick and in good timing. I've learned that everyone role is important from the dish washer to corporate. As long as the business is equipped with the proper things to please the residence we usually have a peaceful day... My co- workers range in between different ages most are very passionate with the residence, – more... work hard to please and helpful. The hardest part of the job is when somebody dies but the most enjoyable part of the job is making sure the residence eats and feel well. – less
fun place and learning environment
Senior Client Relations Manager (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 17, 2014
great job and great boss, tons of exposure
very clean and also the environment is great with great people to work with
Quiet work place with a family bond
Lead Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 27, 2013
Pros: everyone gets along
This work place was very quiet. Everyone was able to cooperate and developed a family bond, Management never stood over you making sure you work was completed. Once the task was learned it was the coordinator responsibility to have all payroll completed.
None.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Dubuque, IADecember 3, 2013
Great training and very forward thinking. I would recommend Manpower for career opportunities and training.
Just another meat suit.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Daleville, IndianaNovember 24, 2013
Pros: it's a job.
Cons: hours, lack of advancement, stress, pay
A typical day at this position requires long hours of sitting/standing while talking to one customer after the next, usually with anywhere between 8 seconds to 1 minute apart depending on the position within.

This job is not for the feint of heart as many of the customers you deal with on a daily basis are extremely rude and hateful and you are not – more... allowed to disconnect their calls, which is a terminable offense. Therefore, you had better have a thick skin.

The job pays $10/hr, which is a fair wage for a non-skilled job that requires no experience or college education, but don't expect pay raises.

Management at this call center does not care one iota about the employees. The hours of operation are 07:00am to 12:30am and once training is complete you will be required to bid on a shift within that time frame based upon your training scores and then your performance thereafter. There is no transparency to the criteria used to determine the shift bid results and often they are riddled with mistakes. Also, once a shift bid has been completed there is no guarantee that management will not abruptly change your hours and or shift without concern to how it affects you or your family. Also, if your day off happens to fall on a holiday for which the center is closed, you will be rescheduled to make up the day that you were off. It's all about what earns the company the most money.

There are no paid days off and there are no personal or sick days and once you have accumulated several absences, you will be terminated. The turnover rate is incredibly high for this assignment, so you may be asked to work additional hours and during the holidays there are periods of mandatory overtime, regardless of how it affects you or your family.

If you have a family with little kids, this probably is not the job for you.

Also, it should be noted that while it is not indicated during training, some position require a certain level of sales even though the position is not considered a sales position. Failure to meet the sales numbers will result in corrective actions and finally termination. – less
Interestng positions with a lot of different jobs and people
CONTRACT WORKER (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2013
Typical days are anything but routine. Each job is different. Management visits work locations to see if both the employer and employee are a good fit. The most enjoyable part of this job is the many different ways to use my job skills.
fun place to work
Assembler/Returner/Filer (Former Employee), fort worth txJune 20, 2013
Pros: cheap lunches.
Cons: the pay
the job is ok but sometimes coworkers dont like to work together.
the must enjoyable part of the job is that its fun. and easy.
Just not what it once was
Former Admin (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 6, 2013
This used to be a great company with a great product. Unfortunately, years of management turnover made for a less than desirable company to be at. Product is not what it was.
Depends on Location
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Mobile, ALFebruary 7, 2013
The company as a whole is great. Just depends on the branch. They offer alot of information, but it is information overload.
Great work experience gained on every assignment
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RIJanuary 2, 2013
Manpower is a great place to work and gain experience. Unlike other temp agencies they offer benefits and are very professional in placing you in new and exciting places.
It was quite a challenge time working for Manpower Vietnam.
Branch Recruiting Manager/RPO Leader (contracted) (Former Employee), Manpower Group, VietnamNovember 13, 2012
It was quite a challenge time working for Manpower in Vietnam.
professional work
JANITORIAL AND FACILITY MAINTENANCE (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CASeptember 4, 2012
professional work for professional people with a national reputation.
good place to work .
Weld machine Operator (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MIJuly 18, 2012
a typical day was getting in in the morning ,setting up my machine to work ,working according to the day's Company specs and then cleaning up and going home . I learned how Car doors are built . Hard est part of this job was all the mechanical breakdowns . The most enjoyable part was going home with a sense of Pride from a job well done .
Global leader in staffing services
Healthcare Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJuly 18, 2012
The Manpower Group is an excellent company but they were not committed to Healthcare staffing of clinical associates, which is my specialty and the reason they hired me. This is the only reason I left the company.
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 10, 2012
Pros: training
Cons: no advancement opportunities
I am just concerned with the inability to grow and advance with the Manpower Group. I love the team that I work with and Manpower is a great company to work for, however at this point in my career, I am seeking a position that allows growth in an organization that better matches my skills and experience.
Responsible for pre-screening and interviewing candidates for job placement.
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Plainfield, INMay 1, 2012
Pros: working with people, feeling like i'm helping others
Cons: no healthcare benefits at this time.
Corresponding with various clients/companies in need of workers, then screening and interviewing potential candidates trying to find the best person for the position. Performing background checks, drug screening, as well as checking references. Other responsibilities would include data entry, various clerical duties.
A company oriented business
General Laborer (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MdFebruary 15, 2012
Manpower Group was not a great experience for me. I worked in a warehouse stacking boxes for three months. During that time I came to find that i was (expecting) all along. I brought it to their attention and the ignored me. As a result I quit on the spot under some unfortunate circumstances.
Ambiente stimolante
Cassiere addetto allo Sportello (Former Employee), Catania, SICJune 4, 2014
Pros: tutto
Cons: nulla
Ambiente stimolante dove ho realizzato il mio sogno di lavorare in banca.

1 2 3