Our client is a leading energy service and construction company that is focused on pipeline and facility construction projects in Western Canada. They are seeking a Field Project Controls Lead to manage a project located near Conklin Alberta. This will be a 14 / 7 Rotation schedule into camp.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Field Project Controls Lead is responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting to the Project Management Team. This will be accomplished by oversight and analysis of EPC contractors’ reporting, leading and supervising Project Control personnel, and implementation of systems and processes to manage cost, schedule, progress, change, risk and opportunities. The Field Project Controls Lead will work with CMT in the field construction office.
- Develop detailed resource loaded schedule
- Timely develop invoices and requisitions for change
- Produce the shift, project and cost reports
- Update project risk register
- Update project progress based on approved rules of credit
- Provide forecast on cost and schedule completion
- Develop ad-hoc analysis as per the construction manager’s request
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (owner team and / or EPC) in Project Controls
- Engineering Degree, Engineering Technology Diploma, AACE membership are advantages
- Experience in Project Controls teams for major projects of several million dollars size
- Experience with various forms of EPC contracts including lump sum and reimbursable.
- Understanding of cross-functional interfaces with engineering, procurement, materials management, contracts, construction, safety, quality, finance/accounting, and document control
- Strong knowledge of Primavera P6, MS Excel
- Capable of facilitating group meetings
- Exemplary professional verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous record-keeping skills
Apply to this advertisement and tell us why you are the best candidate for the job!
Indeed - 30+ days ago