Manning Park Resort Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
fun and safe place to work
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Manning Park, BCJune 16, 2015
I had lots of fun working in manning park. all the staff was very friendly and fun to work with. Every single staff member was willing to go an extra mile to help the guests as well as co-worker.
Pros
beautiful accomodation provided by the management
Cons
Had to drive almost two hours to buy groceries
friendly enviroment easy going and fun people
Dish Washer (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCDecember 5, 2012
my typical day would be getting up early and ready to work, doing the best you can do, and in the end it shows my co workers were respectful honest and reliable, the hardest part of the jobs was probaly sundays and mondays they were very busy days, but managable. the most enjoyable part of the job was the econamie, and the nature it has to offer.
Pros
free lunches and views
Cons
A nice work environment with high paced and low paced periods
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Manning Park, BCSeptember 22, 2013
As a night auditor five days a week, my typical day includes catching errors in the cash out of each department member, from the restaurant to the boathouse.
In addition to the typical night audit duties, I've also been tasked with periodic updates the the manningpark.com website, as well as having created a more streamlined version of our end of day numbers using excel.

I enjoy the ability to excel on my own, to show that I can handle the responsibilities without direct guidance.

I've grown to be able to accommodate multiple tasks at a time through customer interaction and front desk shifts.
Pros
ability to show responsibility through completing required tasks unguided
Cons
several managers, sometimes unsure of who to contact for major questions.
A great summer experience.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Manning Park, BCAugust 21, 2013
Working at Manning Park is definitely a big change of environment for me, but i can truly say that it has been one of the best summers that I've had.

4.2