MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. is a dynamic and growing company providing safety-critical systems & software engineering services to the aerospace, defense, space, simulation & power generation industries. We are currently seeking a s Human Resources Coordinator who possesses good multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills to join our team.
- Develop a company recruitment plan
- Posting of job openings
- Manage the recruitment Websites
- Initiate and maintain relationships with Universities and attending career fairs
- Maintain a database of resumes
- Reference-checking of candidates
- Orientation of new employees
- Manage employee benefits (including company group RRSP)
- Verification of related invoices
- Preparing related payroll deductions
- Managing employees’ training records
- Updating database for training hours
- Keeping all employees’ information up to date by entering new employees, addresses and salary changes
- Entering timecard hours for payroll
- Managing employee vacations and sick banks
- Creating and updating HR policies and procedures
- Must possess a University degree in Human Resources (or equivalent) and 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be bilingual, (English & French), both oral and written
- Knowledge of labor laws would be an asset
- Good computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
**Due to contractual obligations candidates are required to be Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
**We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be held in strictest confidence. Only those selected for interview will be contacted
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. is a dynamic and growing company providing safety-critical systems & software engineering services to the...