Are you ambitious and looking for an awesome opportunity with a growing company?
Want to feel like a valued part of a team; where your opinions, ideas and work ethic matter?
Join the TEAM at Manitoba Starch
We take pride in our employees, community, state of the art facility and our product. We value teamwork, work-life balance and passion. We are a growing company and currently looking to add to our team located in the quaint town of Carberry, located near Brandon Manitoba.
We have an opportunity for a trailblazer in the area of Lab Quality Control and Quality Assurance as a “Quality Systems Manager”. This position will assist in training employees, monitoring HACCP activities and be the driving force to achieving NHP certification with assistance from the entire Manitoba Starch team. This is a full-time position, primarily Monday to Friday with some on-call shifts. First and foremost the successful candidate will have the right attitude and personality.
We are looking for the following specialized skill set:
- Previous experience in the Food and Natural Health Products Industry
- Previous lab experience
- HACCP certified professional
- Health Canada Experience
- CFIA/FDA certified food pathogen analyst
- Advanced knowledge of USA and Canadian GMPs and Global Food and NHP regulations
- Experience in creating SOPs, Implementing Quality protocols and Testing Methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership - how we treat our employees is very important to us
- Previous project management experience and streamlining processes
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a competitive wage along with health benefits, a health spending account and an RRSP contribution. If you know you have what it takes to join our winning team, we look forward to hearing from you. Resume and cover letter may be submitted via email and will be accepted until July 18, 2014. We thank all applicants, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legal to work in and must reside in Canada.