MANITOBA LOTTERIES Employee Reviews

productive and educational environment
Countroom Staff (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBApril 4, 2016
i learned alot about different techniques of money management skills. the management was very helpful and understanding and patient with each co-worker. the co-workers were a joy to work beside.the hardest part was entering courientcies into computer.
My second home!
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Club Regent CasinoOctober 26, 2014
I have been with this organization for nearly 4 years and I have literally enjoyed every minute.

There is so much room for advancement at Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries (formerly Manitoba Lotteries and Manitoba Liquor Control Commission) as long as you are committed to the journey. I went from a simple restaurant server at Club Regent to a supervisor then to the assistant manager of a liquor mart in less than four years. They are also putting me through school at the University of Manitoba to earn my Certificate in Management (CIM). They pay 100% of my tuition and books so long as my grades and my performance at work are satisfactory.

The people at Club Regent casino are some of the best people you will ever meet. From the cleaners to the dealers to the many management teams, you will never work with a finer group of individuals. They will be like your second family.
Pros
great people, great pay, great room for advancement, amazing benefits
Cons
working with customers that have gambling or alcohol addictions
Learned how a real life Casino operated day to day..!
Casino Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJuly 17, 2013
I gained knowledge from how a slot machine works to high security..
Maintained handling monies like in a Bank.!

Unique work place..!
im comfortable to worked here..
Receiver/Steward (Current Employee) –  484 Mc.Phillips Street StationNovember 28, 2012
i am working day shift,learn something from the staff and to management,all the time i am doing fun while worked.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
8hrs

4.4