Manheim

Manheim Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Flexible hours
Shuttle driver (Former Employee), Halifax, NSAugust 9, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: poor management regading workplace safery for employees.
Flexible hours, good employees
Poor management regarding safety for employees
Fun place to work
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), AtlantaDecember 11, 2014
While at Manheim I've been surrounded by honest co workers who have turned into friends. Manheim provides a good culture, but rapid change is a constant.
Fun and Fast Pace environment
Controller (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 25, 2014
Pros: excellent career training
Cons: no cons
Manheim is a fun and fast pace environment. It always changing and there is alot of room to grow and develop your career
I enjoyed working for this company.
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 22, 2014
Overall I really enjoyed working for this company. They provide a comfortable environment to properly get the job done.
Horrible - What a JOKE!
Driver (Former Employee), NJOctober 22, 2014
Cons: dumb greedy people
Applied for the job. Someone with an accent called me for a phone interview. I asked about the pay and was told it was minimum wage, $8.25 for my state which is NJ. I am retired from corporate America earning 6 figures and just looking for something to do on the side part time.Was I expecting to be paid six figure? Of course not!. But for minimum wage – more... I could do better at McDonald or Home Depot. At least I would be out of the weather. Just another company making a ton of money at the expense of the people who are doing all the work! Don't waste your time applying! – less
Reviewe
Block Clerk (Current Employee), Kenly, NCOctober 18, 2014
Overall Great company to work for. A great coworks and a great boss,
Any car you ever wanted to drive....you will drive it here!
auction driver (Former Employee), Oak Creek, WIAugust 20, 2014
Pros: best food made fresh by their 2 chefs, got to drive a maserati
Cons: rain, snow, heat, cold, we worked!
Some of the nicest people in the world, This is a place where you get to work side by side and get to know the folks there, Best lunch room with 2 chefs, this is the only place I have ever worked where you can laugh all the time, you become family there! I would punch in get van keys battery charger , nextel phone, work orders for the day, 5-10 drivers – more... would climb in the van then we'd go looking in the auction lot for the cars we will be delivering , then off we would go I would pick each driver up most times at different locations and if they needed help i was able to do what they needed...most times! Management was always ready to listen to what we would say and do their best to fix any problems we had, co-workers become your family, most are retired and just want part time and have fun, the hardest part was when winter comes, driving on ice and in snow storms, and we had to dig each car out by hand,,, I loved it everyone just worked together, most enjoyable part was the people and when the auction day( once a week) came around you could look at all the cars and see all the staging and moving that was done just for the 3 hour sale, – less
stay clear of this place.....favoritism, liars, cheats
vehicle check in (Former Employee), nevadaAugust 7, 2014
Pros: there are non
Cons: bust your ads for nothing, don't get recognized for your hard work & dedication, get lied to, have false accusations brought up against you.
After 6, most 7 years working for thus company, I was finally let go. I can honest say I was relieved when I was fired. However, managers throughout this company love to pick their favorites, and when they do not like you they will do everything in their will power to get you fired. I was falsely accused of so many things. I finally gave up. As with – more... my termination I was falsely accused of many accusations.
This once was a great place to work, but is not anymore. I HIGHLY SUGGEST IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, SPEAK SPANISH. As the manager is Hispanic & favors those of his of his own culture.
They also say they care about their employees, BS. Expect little training & then be thrown to the wolves. They love to see people fail.
If you do apply for this job best of luck, keep to yourself, & just do your best & don't let them take advantage of you. – less
Yard Operative
Yard Operative (Current Employee), BristolJuly 17, 2014
Keeping yard up to date and taking delivery of vehicles.Also assisting with daily auctions.
Very much a who know's who corporation.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJune 14, 2014
Pros: it was a job!
Worked hard for many years with great reviews. Then when I hit the max on vacation benifits it was over because I work and live in an "at will state." What a waste of time and energy....
warehouse

Experience:
Manheim
Recon Detail Jacksonville, FL
Registered automobile in for recon 09/2013 to Present
Scanner in for washing and Vacuum
Buff and wax with a hand buffer
Check all automobile for debrief
Supervise the crew in right direction

Mayflower A&A Transfers and Storage,
Education: – more... Montezuma, GA
Macon County High 1994
Diploma
Road Master Drivers School 2009 – less
Friendly work enivornment
Car Transporter/Office Assistant (Current Employee), Carleton, MIMay 7, 2014
Pros: drive nice cars
typically drive cars, on auction days.
Work in office.
Work load is moderate
and co workers are friendly
Very unorganized
Block clerk (Former Employee), Newburgh NYApril 29, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: very unorganized and unprofessional
Waste of time. Poor hours and no advancement. They say you can do one thing and then turn around and say no. Very surprised by the immaturity.
LIARS, CHEATS, THIEVES, MANIPULATORS- THE WORST!!!
Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: lies, low pay, good ol' boy network, long hours, shifty management, horrible human resources, etc.
WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY FOR WELL OVER A DECADE AND PLANNED TO STAY UNTIL I RETIRED. THAT IS UNTIL CORPORATE RUINED ALL OF THE AUCTIONS- FIRING PEOPLE SO THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY BENEFITS (AND THEN TRYING TO RE-HIRE THEM AS SUBCONTRACTORS TO AVOID BENEFITS), CUTTING JOBS, NO RAISES, TELLING 20+ YEAR EMPLOYEES THEY COULD TAKE A HORRIBLE PACKAGE NOW OR – more... LOSE THEIR JOB IN 3 MONTHS, ETC.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! THEY TALK A GOOD GAME ABOUT OPPORTUNITY AND JOB GROWTH BUT IT'S ALL SMOKE. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT EMPLOYEES AT ALL! IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH PROFIT THE HIGH LEVEL MANAGERS CAN SHOW SO THEY CAN GET THEIR BIG SALARIES AND BONUSES! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NUMBER TO THEM AND THEY DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU CAN SUPPORT YOURSELF OR A FAMILY- IT'S ALL ABOUT GIVING EVERY PENNY TO THE BIG SHOTS.

WHEN YOU DO MAKE "TOO MUCH" MONEY, THEY'LL FIND AN EXCUSE TO TERMINATE YOU BY CALLING IT A "POSITION ELIMINATION". THAT'S THE WAY THEY GET AROUND LAWSUITS. THEN THEY HIRE SOMEONE CHEAPER TO DO YOUR JOB AND GIVE THEM A DIFFERENT TITLE SO IT'S ALL NICE AND LEGAL.

FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO WORK...YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID! – less
most fun and challenging job i ever had.want to go back.
MGR.ASSISTANT,Q.C.AND PRODUCTION MGR. SUPERVISOR. (Former Employee), L.V. NV.April 1, 2014
Pros: busy plenty of work, some real good people, loved it.
Cons: later felt not important or recognized by mgrs.
WORKED IN L.V. NV.ABOUT 9 YEARS.STARTED OUT AS BODY MAN,WON 3 EMPLOYEE OF MONTH AND ONE FOR THE YEAR.I WAS ASKED TO BE MGR.ASSISTANT THEN IN CHARGE OF Q.C.. AND PRODUCTION MGR AND SUPERVISOR IN BODY SHOP.LOVED IT WHEN WE GOT ALL THE CARS READY ON TIME FOR SALE DAY.I MISS THAT JOB SO MUCH,I QUIT IN 2011 BUT SHOULD NOT HAVE JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY.I LIKED – more... THE PEOPLE I MET OVER THE YEARS AND LEARNED MORE HOW TO MANAGE PEOPLE REGULATE HOURS TO AVOID TO MUCH OVER TIME.23 PEOPLE KEEP YOU BUSY.I WISH THEY WOULD READ THIS AND CALL ME BACK TO FIX THE SHOP AGAIN. – less
Busy, busy...Enjoy being busy
Head Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2014
Very busy day as soon as you hit the door. The hardest part of working for Manheim is that you had no team work for the most part and little back-up from management. The most enjoyable part of my job was the actual work, posting money and serving my customers.
Great company led by Cox
Senior Director (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2014
Manheim is in transformation as part of Cox Automotive strategy, big future and growth potential. Cox leadership and culture very focused on mix of employee satisfaction and business results.
Excellent Diverse Place
Security Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 26, 2014
Ever changing inventory and stategic plans. Great teams and leaders.
Horrible Place to work - would compare it to a sweatshop
Contractor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2014
Worked here as a contractor for a short amount of time and from day one it was a bad working environment. Was only trained for one hour and then thrown straight into working. The managers get annoyed if you ask questions and expect you to be a mind reader. Was yelled out for using the wrong font on my third day of work. Do not work here unless you want – more... to work in a sweatshop and be miserable. – less
Fantastic place to start your career.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), CaFebruary 2, 2014
Believes in ongoing training and development for their team members and also has competitive benefits.

1 2 3

About Manheim

Manheim is a wheeler dealer from way back that trades cars like stocks. With about 145 locations worldwide, the firm is the nation's – Read more