Manheim ExportTrader is a leader in providing access to foreign based dealers to the North American used vehicle market. Manheim ExportTrader provides purchase facilitation from over 200 auctions to delivery virtually anywhere in the world. Our continuous growth in this market has made the following position available:
Regional Sales Executive
This individual will champion the growth strategy of the Manheim ExportTrader brand in the African market and will act as the primary point of contact for existing and potential customers from this region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing working relationships with major automotive buyers
- Identifying potential new business opportunities
- Work closely with Sales and Business Development staff to establish/refine local marketing efforts
- Promote the awareness and use of all ExportTrader products and services
- Provide support and guidance to facilitate the conversion of prospective customers to active customers
- Work with new and existing customers to identify how we can help grow their purchases and/or our service offerings to them.
- Engage with prospects who have demonstrated an interest in the company’s products and services via emails, social media and/or phone call enquiries.
- Record necessary information into the system to facilitate follow-ups
- Monitor the progress of converted customers based on their buying cycle
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain a high level of trust with customers
- Take part in team meetings, workshops and individual development sessions
- Have similar or equivalent business and/or sales experience with the region of Africa
- Proven track record of growing sales accounts
- Have a solid geographical and cultural knowledge of the region of Africa
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and be effective in a team environment
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers with a total customer satisfaction attitude.
- Be able to communicate clearly, professionally and have a strong command of the English language
- Proficiency in French language (written and oral) would be an asset
- Possess a familiarity and efficiency with the internet and popular software packages (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
Interested individuals are invted to submit their resume and cover letter with salary expectations. We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago