We are currently looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Inspectors that play a key role in managing all quality aspects of the production environment.
Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Direct and coordinate the company’s quality program, including the implementation of ISO9001 systems and procedures.
- Compile quality control reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage non-conformity material discrepancy reports, recommend continuous improvement activities.
- Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for the Technical Support Manager for presentation to the senior management team.
- Implement quality training programs for key quality & manufacturing personnel and supply chain partners.
- Ensure appropriate calibration of quality equipment.
- Work with Logistics to integrate quality standards as part of the Service Level Agreement for core suppliers and, where appropriate, assess supplier return products with failure analysis.
- Issue and manage supplier Corrective Action Reports.
- Support Logistics with annual business reviews of key suppliers.
- Work with Design on new component introduction, alternative raw materials, tooling requirements, test plans, and product qualification requirements.
- Design and implement Quality Plans for all parts to be integrated into CAD drawings.
- Communicate and share the company quality philosophy to key personnel in the company.
- Keep senior management abreast of significant developments identified during quality control activities.
- Investigate and record customer complaints regarding product performance, specifications, and reliability.
- Refine and develop the existing product warranty and return policy for finished goods.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management or a related field, or equivalent work experience of Quality Assurance management.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant quality management experience.
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Possess senior management leadership abilities and skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
Please send all resumes to the attention of
Maryann Vaughan, Human Resource Generalist.
Mancor Canada Inc.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard