Manchu Wok

Manchu Wok Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work for a student
Assistant Chef/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 16, 2013
As a high school student working there, I had a lot of fun and met many exceptional people. Management was very nice and because it was a small business, it was a family like work atmosphere. A typical day for me would be serving and interacting with customers or preparing the kitchen for 3-6 hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new – more... customers and the work atmosphere. – less
ok
Cashier (Former Employee), dieppe, nbMay 12, 2013
there wasn't many hours for me at Manchu wok so I left there for mcdonalds
Great co-workers
storage handler/ cashier (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 15, 2012
A day at Manchu Wok was a great and fun job specially meeting people who you were going to meet with be very talkative and are social to new workers.
fun place
cash/server (Former Employee), London, ONApril 15, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: good hours
i liked working at manch as serving food to cutmoers and taking orders. but the salry was $8.25 then ..i was there for 2 months i guess the got ,laid of not enough hours but had fun while i was working i was never late for any jobs when they would call me in i would say yes !!
Easy working environment.
Server (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 13, 2012
Pros: discounts on the food, free meal during breaks
Cons: not enough hours
It is a fast paced working environment with many different kinds of people. Because of the location my ability to speak French helped me on a daily basis. Some days were harder than others because all of my co-workers spoke in mandarin when not serving customers, This made communication with them very difficult, I would say that not being able to make – more... friends and talk easily with my co-workers was the hardest part of the job. I loved my customers and they made working at Manchu Wok very easy and fun. – less
Fun, fast pace working environment
Cashier, Server, Prep, Greeter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 5, 2014
Good management, nice environment, fast food chinese, easy to get along with customers, enjoyed serving the customers
Tough but fun
Manager (Current Employee), Dothan, ALMay 24, 2014
Tough job but management is fair and nice. Common sense needed in most situations but training is thorough and made easy for new employees to catch on fast. Fair work environment with easy going employees. Raises are hard to come by.
people friendly´╝înice work enviroment
Chef (Current Employee), Barrie, OntarioMarch 28, 2014
I like the people in Manchu Wok, they are friendly and nice, they always share their story to everyone. They told me how to live in Canada.
Fun very organized bussiness
Food service worker (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 24, 2012
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WAS A STEADY PACE SOMETIMES A VERY FAST STEADY PACE. THE MANAGEMENT AT MANCHU WOK WAS GREAT. MY MANAGERS ALWAYS WORKED WITH ME AND TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW TO SUCEED IN THE BUSSINESS.
Had a good time working there.
Cook (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXAugust 1, 2012
Pros: half off food purchase
It was a good working environment, fast pace, loved my co workers.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Short Order Cook (Former Employee), Hinesville, GAMay 15, 2012
learning new recipes and having great customer service. was trusted to open store when supervisor was on vacation. wonderful people with different backgrounds and loved to worked around chinese food.