management

management Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive IT Trainings
Helpdesk Intern (Former Employee), Makati, ManilaJuly 22, 2014
Pros: exposure to it operations
Cons: limited time
Gives you opportunities to learn about Information Technology
It is a good company to earn knowledge
Jr. Network & Security Engineer (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GujaratJuly 1, 2014
technical and communication skill,Compiled reports on network productivity, technical issues and implementation for higher
management.
Great work place to work at.
Head Bartender (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 5, 2014
Pros: great boss
Management training, team work Drinks mixtures, enjoyed my employment, meet new people, and great company to bad they closed.
Student (Former Employee), Programmer/operatorJune 2, 2014
Pros: monthly lunch, or dinner for family
Cons: fare
each company had it's own way of managing staff, some had performance appraisal where I used score between 7-8 and others did not have any mainly because they were smaller in sizes and their turnover was within couple of hundred thousands.

But I di enjoy working in both situations, because I was interested in the totality of the job which were similar. – more... I am very fortunate that all the places I have worked had a good work life balance in place. – less
Company is good but is not performing well and is not able to pay its employees.
Sr.Geologist (Current Employee), ARMarch 28, 2014
That was a great job,had a good time in that company
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
I did not have such kind of bad days, Each and every day was very enjoyable with colleagues,they were too supported to me,as well as management team
excellent learning environment.
Sr.Geologist (Current Employee), GurgaonFebruary 25, 2014
Good management with better learning environment
better co-workers
Looking for a change
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Blacklick,OHNovember 26, 2013
I have worked at 3 different properties within these companies for the last 5 1/2 years. While it has been a good time, I think it may be time for a change. It also feels that I don't have any room to advance within the company and I would love for an opportunity to advance within a company.
Productive workplace
Prestigious Consultant (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLNovember 18, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Every task given from management was precise and structured. Great communication between management and co-workers. Production excelled from a day to day basis. Projects were done at or before the deadline. Everyone worked as a team.
CELL PHONE , CINEMA
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Former Employee), NEW DELHINovember 14, 2013
Pros: liebrerry
Cons: tea time
BASICALLY I DONT LIKE TO USE THIS TYPE OF THINGS AT THE TIME OF WORK AND WORK PLACE ALSO ,
n/a
Being an expert (Current Employee), n/aJuly 25, 2013
I worked with the awesome kids during the summer. I took pride in working with great people and building relationships with the parents.
Great work environment
Office Assistant- Work Study (Former Employee), Albany, NYJuly 10, 2013
My supervisors were very nice and understanding of my school schedule and I learned a lot.
Many Chalenges and good memories
Team Leader (Former Employee), Pretoria South AfricaApril 2, 2013
Pros: good company to work for.
Cons: long hours
VIP Protection took most of my day as well as operational planning and coordination. ABSA bank as well as Barclays bank Executive members were my day to day taskin in Protection.
Very educational or eye opening
Trucking owner operator/small busisness owner (Former Employee), eastern and central United StatesFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: satisfying, educational
Cons: time consuming
After many years of working as an owner operator talking to people and seeing many different types of people I realized that basically no one cares about the other person. We all seam to care about our selves.
Once I was disabled I saw how the rest feel about them selves and others. I decided to return to school and help the people that wanted help. – more... I cant change the world but I can start helping people feel better about them selves and their life. – less
Great Place to start
Appraisal Coordinator (Former Employee), pittsburghSeptember 24, 2012
If you are young and looking for a job or if you are in college. This is a great place to start.
FAmily orienred workplace
J & D Laboratories, QC Manager (Current Employee), Vista, CaliforniaJuly 17, 2012
Pros: freedom of controling day to day operation of the laboratory.
Cons: when other mangers try to poke thier nose in the lab operation without knowledge of the oeration.
Start instruments prior the techs arrival. check duty roster for urgent tasks and make assignments accordingly. Look over documents that needs more attention first. Review the analytical results from instrumentation. Learned that individuals are different from each other. Co-workers are very cooperative on daily basis. Enjoyable part is the job of organizing – more... the day to accomplish the tasks on hand. – less
Agradável para se trabalhar, porém não dão oportunidades para crescimento de jovens aprendizes.
Recepção\ Telefonia (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPJuly 11, 2014
Pros: bom sálario
Cons: sem benefícios

About management

Every year, disasters put millions of Americans in danger and destroy billions of dollars worth of property. But every year, all – Read more