ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Initially when Mantech Corp won the contract from NewTek it was a rough ride but smoothed out.
System Administrator Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington State16 August 2017
I/we would arrive at our place of business on JBLM and would review what had been done the day before and what needed to be done to either complete tasks or what new tasks had developed. The Mantech Corp management are very well rounded and truly care for the welfare of their employees. The work place culture is diverse and highly functional, great team spirit.
Pros
Willing to allow working from alternate locations if necessary (home).
Cons
Unable to maintain a skilled pool of Part Time On Call (PTOC) employees
Great Place to Work
Cost Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VA16 August 2017
ManTech is a great place to work! Stafford location does a lot of things that keep employees happy & events each month (potlucks etc) Keep things Fun!
Intelligence Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZ14 August 2017
The work was interesting. A good group of people to work with. My immediate supervisor was okay. He was able to provide feedback when asked a direct question. The management above him was great. I would definitely work for them again.
Pros
paid and benefits
Cons
Great Management and a hard working group!
Deployment Coordinator/Task Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VA8 August 2017
ManTech values their employees and will work to keep you. If you need a new position, they will help you find it. If you want to move up, they will guide you towards it. I was very impressed with how involved they were in every employees well being and success.
Pros
Employee BBQs, Kudos without formality
Cons
Lots of contract work, hard to be a FTE
A steady paycheck at least.
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saudi Arabia8 August 2017
ManTech partnered with a Saudi Company, that has no idea how to deal with Western contractors. The pay is very sub par compared to other companies, in Saudi Arabia. But at least it is a steady job.
Pros
Safe, secure compound to live on.
Cons
low pay
ManTech
Information Assurance Officer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VA7 August 2017
Overall great company. Willing to go the distance to help you out in any way as an employee. I do Assessment and Authorization and a Senior Information Systems Officer, I work in the ICD 503 RMF process to try to get all assets to step 6 and get it accredited
Great
Lead Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VA7 August 2017
ManTech has a great work life balance, great leadership and outstanding vision for the future. They are moving forward and continue to grow organically as the business changes.
Great Company
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Rucker, AL2 August 2017
Good company with great benefits. Only Con is that there is no room for advancement. It as been a great experience but I would lie to do something different.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
No room for advancement
Supply Clerk
Logistics Technician 1 (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LA31 July 2017
14.00 hourly 5 days a week.
A lot of illegal activity
Poor working conditions not state wages
No sick pay
Time fraud
Buddy system
Building has A lot of mold
No career growth
No raises
My time with ManTech
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 July 2017
This was one of the best places I ever worked. The people were friendly and knowledgeable and it was a very interactive environment. I spent my time monitoring a network to find possible intrusions. If any intrusions were found I would escalate the issues to the 2nd Tier in the morning before my shift ended. Ticketing systems were used and Netwitness and Tripwire were also used.
Pros
Interesting Things to learn; extremely interactive.
Cons
Will have to continue to pursue certifications to stay current.

Want to know more about ManTech International Corporation?

Ask a question
Typical Government contractor. They are all about the same.
System Tech 4 (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MD28 July 2017
Overall a good company. Typical benefits. Management is very good. Limited job advancement or "Gridlock" as most other companies. You do get yearly raises.
Excellent Company!
Senior Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL26 July 2017
I've worked for ManTech for nearly four years, having previously worked for Northrop Grumman and as a federal civilian for the Navy. I can't say enough good things about ManTech leadership, management, organization, support, opportunities, compensation, and work/life balance. My manager is the best I've ever had, hands down. The company doesn't second guess the employees and is very generous with pay and benefits, when the contract allows. Frankly, my healthcare and retirement benefits were a little better with Northrop Grumman, but that was a long time and I suspect they aren't as great now, 10 years later. I'm a happy ManTech employee.
Pros
Pay, Vacation Time, Dental Benefit
Cons
Medical Benefits
Great company to work for.
System Operator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI21 July 2017
I would like to thank this organization for improving my computer and people skills in the work environment. ManTech brings out the best of its employers.
ManTech International Review
Procurement/Office/Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA19 July 2017
I was with ManTech International for over 10 years and had a wonderful experience with all the staff and clients. The company allowed me to grow within the company to Procurement Officer. The company is a government contracting company and loss of contracts are always a risk which lead to my lay off. The entire experience may have had very stressful days due to deadlines, however the culture, management and my job was an excellent experience, I learned many new skills and experiences. My job experience allowed me to creative many relationships with the government and outside vendors. This position gave me the opportunity to advance as a direct onsite government contract with The U.S. Dept. of The Army, Night Vision Electronic Sensors Directorate at Fort Belvoir for the next 26 years.
Pros
Benefits and enviroment was excellent
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Review of Logisitcs Coordinator Position
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Richardson, AK14 July 2017
This position was on Ft. Richardson, AK working for our U.S. ARMY as a deployment contractor. I would maintain stock and inventory of military equipment for Soldiers while on deployment. The skill base and knowledge obtained through this position, was nothing short of life-changing for me. It was an honor to work with our military. I learned the processes and the hard ships of what it takes for our military to go on deployment. Management was outstanding. I have developed life-long friendships through this company. The hardest part of the job...lives lost. That speaks for itself. The most enjoyable part of this job was being a part of something bigger than myself.
Pros
Working for our Military
Basic Private Company, Mediocre Benefits, No advancement, Okay first Job
Public Health Analyst (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MD12 July 2017
A very basic private company with mediocre benefits, nothing extra here, low pay compared to companies with similar positions, administration is lacking, no ways to advance - can only recommend as a first job for a few years
Productive fast based work environment
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VA10 July 2017
Very much enjoyed working with the Program Team. Developed many life long friendships and it was an very valuable learning experience. However, do not approve of the corporate leadership or the culture that has been created there.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Poor corporate leadership
Great to place to work at
Principal Subcontract Administrator/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MD10 July 2017
This is a great place to work at. There was a change in management and policies but overall, I would go back to work her again. The benefits were great.
Workplace Environment
Automation Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MD6 July 2017
The Workplace is nice, where we can be productive and consult with the team members to achieve the maximum productive output of the work. Coordination between different team members makes the work
more productive with maximum output.
Axiom Rocked
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VA5 July 2017
I truly enjoyed working for AXIOM but unfortunately I had to move on due to the loss of a contract. Axiom treated its employees very well and I still miss the Christmas parties.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.