ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

This company sucks.
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL28 December 2016
I've work with this company for about a year or so, and I can honestly say it's the worst company to work for. The only reason why I'm still here is because I haven't found anything else. And I do mean anything else will be better than this. Management do whatever they want with no worries about repercussions from the HR department. Honestly, If you can avoid this company at all cost do it, it's not worth the headache.
Pros
It pay's you on time.
Cons
Neptisisum, under pay, etc.
ManTech provides training and familiarization of the role you will be performing within their organization. The company has excellent trainers.
Shop Foreman (Former Employee) –  Afhganistan10 January 2017
The environment is very professional. There are supervisors who support the open door policy so you can communicate with them at any time.
I learned to be flexible and multi-task as a result of working with this excellent company. Your supervisors and peers are all family oriented.
Deployment to hazardous areas is the most challenging. The pay is excellent. I enjoyed being a part of this organization due to their ability to promote.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Deployment to any part of the world
Maybe my experience was just an anomoly
Principal Database Architect (Current Employee) –  Telecommute 100%30 December 2016
ManTech, the Company, is a GREAT company. I have no complaints. However the project I was on was staffed with a PM/Manager that had, literally, ZERO systems development exposure or experience. This caused a lot a problems which resulted in people quitting out of frustration, and the general mood of the project team being far less than optimal. I spoke to many at ManTech and was assured this project was an anomoly. In the end the PM/Manager cost us the contract, thus I am looking for work again.
Pros
Upper Management very friendly and approachable
Cons
Staffing on my project was sub-par.
Focus on restrictions and punishments.
Unarmed Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL28 November 2016
In this particular job at ManTech the overarching management focus on the workforce was about what you can't do rather that any kind of praise or rewards. While on duty: no reading, no cell phone, no computer, no chatting, no lunch with other employees, and no recognition for good job performance.
ManTech is a large corporation with thousands of employees but I have only seen my particular contract management as an example for the whole company.
Great Company as well as the personnel that I worked for and the men and women that worked for me.
Readness Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TX18 November 2016
I had the privilege of supervising and training the people that worked for me. It was an honor to take responsibility of units equipment while they were deployed. Once they returned from deployment, there equipment was reissued and ready for them to operate and train with no operational issues.
Strong stressful work enviroment
Systems Integration Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Silverdale, WA9 January 2017
Working at Mantech was more like working for three different leadership methods, though all were good as they apply to the hole, they did not work as a plan for the final product. there was a lack of communications between Myself and the 'team leader', that created a hostel work environment.
Continually advancing in various sectors of the technology industry.
Sr. Systems Engineer, Supporting HUD OCIO/HUD SEM (Current Employee) –  Rosslyn, VA9 November 2016
ManTech has been more than accommodating with understanding the need for a work life balance. I don't feel like a robot being ordered around, I'm a person before an employee. Thanks to my wonderful supervisor!
Really Creative Environment
SENIOR DESIGNER/PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DC25 August 2016
I had worked in the same environment for over 30 years. I was quite pleased there. Mantech had just acquired the contract in June 2015 so I was already there having worked for General Dynamics.
Having previously been management in the the same workspace, I was extremely knowledgable of and took advantage all graphic processes available for me to use.
Good company to work, salary is average
Senior Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA16 September 2016
Worked there for 6 years, HR is helpful to find another job within company but you may have to get a salary reduction. It may take you 5 years to get up to certain salary but if your current contract ends, you may have to take whatever position the company have at that time, including pay cut. Co-workers are great.
Respected Employer with Government Contracts
Principal Safety Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FL26 September 2016
ManTech International hires highly motivated people with the skills necessary to perform the work required. Individuals are encouraged to continue their learning through education reimbursements and assistance and many online courses through the corporate website.
Large company
Network/System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VA28 December 2016
As stated in summary, it's a large company where you feel a little bit like a number. This is not a new thing, many of the large contractors are like this. While I was with them, the company was fair to all employees I knew of and paid well with a very good benefits package.
Nice place to work
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  655 Discovery DR NW Huntsville,AL 3580612 November 2016
Clean up area to get parts ready to bond. Make sure poloy on table is clean before putting parts down on table. If doing coat removal of gorge make sure table is clean before you roll out gorge onto table.
Pros
Like working with co-workers
Cons
Job ended no other contracts
Awesome company
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TX26 September 2016
KBR is an awesome company, they may not be one of the higher paying contractors but they do make up for it with perks and nice accommodations for their employee, paid vacation sick days, travel etc. It is the best company I worked for thus far.
Pros
Takes good care of employees
Cons
Can't think of any cons right now
Company with no experience in overseas work in Saudi Arabia
Aircraft Dedicated Crew Chief (Current Employee) –  SA2 August 2016
Working for the Saudi can be culturally challenging, but you learn how to adapt. Working for ManTech has been difficult because they don't know how to handle thing in Saudi. Failing to process required paperwork in a timely manner, etc. They have been deceptive in their dealings with employees.
You get out what you put in
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KAF27 December 2016
You get out what you put in on this job. The times are tuff and the rewards are breathtaking when your job is done. Working for the military oversees is very rewarding and an experience I will never forget.
Socom
Heavy Wheel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  afghanistan5 October 2016
mantech is awesome company to work for had good site leaders and met alot of different people being overseas working in a third world country and teaching soldiers about the MRAP vehicle and repairing vehicles as well. good 4-1 plan and insurance.
fun and productive
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TX30 December 2016
ManTech was a great company to work for, my job was very laid back and non-stressfull, Management was outstanding and helped in any way possible to help you advance.
Pros
time off
Cons
contractor job
Medicore company
Senior Program Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VA12 June 2016
The company needs major improvements in my opinion. As in most companies, there are sections that are exceptional and others that are medicore. The area I work in has very long hours, lousy systems, grueling month-end processes, and no work/life balance. Upper management is not receptive to any changes/upgrades to improve most things which has been brought to their attention.
Cons
Basically it's a sweatshop working environment
Shipping / receiving manager
Receiving and Shipping Supervisor IRAQ (Former Employee) –  Iraq18 November 2016
Under this company we meet senior military officer every day.
Responsible for ship and inbound items, inventory.
Management is also so good, they care their staff.
Productive, Fun, rewarding
Principal Architect (Current Employee) –  Belcamp, MD17 January 2017
I love the folks at the Belcamp office. There is a lot of room for advancement. They reward good work. They are very flexible and they have an open door policy which is great.