ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Field Technician (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SC19 October 2017
the work day was well we worked harda and enjoyed every bit of it, i would recommend the job if i was asked about it. i learned to contiue to work hard and ask for help if need.
Worked directly with the Soldiers
Master Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TX17 October 2017
I was still engaged at that time with Soldiers and I enjoyed my manager. Great work area and environment. This job was there right when I retired and I learned alot
Pros
Own computer
Cons
traffic was heavy
Summary
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TX16 October 2017
Worked with various military equipment thru out the installation. Helped soldiers with all there needs from stocking merchandise to the use of heavy equipment.
Pros
good pay
Cons
contract to short
Professional
Deputy Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Reston, VA16 October 2017
ManTech is a professional company. The people are professional and friendly. ManTech is a large company and has several locations throughout the metro area. I particularity enjoyed the commute. The culture is inviting and open to learning. The teams work hard and often put in more time then what is reported but that is typical in this area.
Good company with promissing future
Senior Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VA13 October 2017
ManTech International Corporation offers exciting and rewarding job opportunities in the IT field across the United States--both in the public and private sectors.
Good Company
Principle Subcontract Administrator (Current Employee) –  2251 Corporate Park Drive12 October 2017
ManTech is a good company. Workload can be an issue depending on Director and position. Overall, the company is very good and I recommend it to others.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Pay is a little low for industry
Systems Administrator (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZ10 October 2017
The management was great. They made it very hard to leave the position. The bad part is that it was a contracting job, and you never know if they will win the contract again when it was up.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Contracting
thay were pay us good and thay served iraqi army
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  baghdad7 October 2017
as i mentioned above thay did a lot for my country and served iraqi army when thay were fighting IsIs because iraqi army soldiers thay using different kind of us army vehicles
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Typical Government Contractor
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Virginia4 October 2017
Required to perform many different tasks in addition to normal job. As people were let go, duties were piled on to those that were left. A 40-hour work week was impossible. Coworkers were selling vacation due to the amount of work instead of taking vacation.
Benefits
Cons
Long work hours, none or minimal raises
Mantech
DCGS-A Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  JBLM,WA2 October 2017
Very easy going but fast paced place to work. No one really takes themselves to seriously. Most all of Mantech's jobs are contracts so stability is one of the things that you have to worry about.
Think before you leap
Program Control Analyst/LEAD (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MD28 September 2017
As a program control analyst there, I had the normal customer duties. What they fail to tell you is the corporate reporting is out of control. If you think you have 10 minutes to breathe, be prepared for another report. And you get to train yourself on servers that cannot support the enormous Excel workbooks, yes workbooks, not worksheet, that goes into a corporate report. The culture of us/them is very rampant....management is above reproach and chooses to speak to you anyway they choose. I read a review once, while I was still there, and that review called it a sweatshop. Nailed it.
Pros
the people
Cons
management
Non-Stressful Environment
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VA27 September 2017
Working at ManTech is great, my coworkers are fantastic and easy to get a long with. I have grown professionally as a Network Engineer at ManTech in a big way, being challenged daily to produce great work and not micro-managed. The hardest part of the job was being challenged beyond what you think you could do, which is a warm welcome.
Great place to work.
Global Security Control Center Operator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC26 September 2017
Most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing that I'm helping to keep other people safe. The atmosphere is great; everyone works well together and there is a sense of purpose.
Great work environment
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Remote25 September 2017
morning stand-up/scrum.
Developing test cases and scripts
Executing test scripts
Creating defects if found and collaborating or routing to dev team
overseas work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  afganistain25 September 2017
the amount of time that I worked with them was both exciting and rewarding. I found the management was understanding of personal issue. The work was highly dangerous due to war zone deployment. (it was a good job for former military personnel with many war zone deployments)
Pros
everything provided for you
Cons
long work days
Great workplace but not at all facilitated at all by ManTech
English Language Instructor (Former Employee) –  Saudi Arabia24 September 2017
ManTech is only a placement company, they do not do anything to help or organize the work environment for their employees. Even their HR responsibilities are completely ignored and the HR personnel do not do a good job at helping employees.
Fast paced, excellent place to cut your fangs, and great starting point.
Intrusion Detection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC23 September 2017
Depending on your assignment or location to fulfill the client's need. You will gain excellent experience in a short amount time and will learn on the go. Most positions are not for the lazy, laid back, or chill. If your intentions are to ride the "chill" wave and collect a check. Then this company is not for you. You are expected to perform your duties and accomplish them in a timely manner. Most employees (contractors) might have complaints, but it all comes down to work ethic. Either you have a good work ethic or you don't.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, flexible time off.
Cons
If your slow, you will fall behind
Changes are needed
Field Service Representative (FSR) (Former Employee) –  Virginia23 September 2017
Working at Mantech was very unprofessional and a unorganized .
Management was very unresponsive to employee needs as well guidance requested by employees.
Different Place
anonymous (Former Employee) –  anonymous23 September 2017
Nothing is done in a timely manner. the pay is all over the place people believe they are entitled. its not a bad place to work but it could use some standardization and equality.
Pros
easy work
Cons
attitude and timeliness
Easy Going
Electronics Technician II (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SC18 September 2017
It was great working there while it lasted but it wasn't very long before I got offered a job at a different company that was more along of what I did in the military.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.