ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very productive and fun workplace with sometimes playing basketball after work
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), PARAugust 27, 2012
Supervise and assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas including
customer orders. ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personnel, and filling work orders and ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and overseeing cycle counts and reconciliation activities.

since – more... our theater manager gave me that position, I learned how to handled people right, I learned how to communicate well, not only to the other nationality specially to the personnel with highest position.

Thank you for asking me about the management, because I consider the management as one of the best management from top to bottom. our boss take care a lot to all the workers what ever nationality we are.

I am very thankful to have a co-workers that i got in Afghanistan. all of my people are good. they got a good attitude and they are all hard workers with no complain.

I will say the pressure is the hardest part of my job. there is some times that the pressure is there, but I already know and I prepare for that, because that is part of my job.

for me, the most enjoyable part of my job if we have a celebration like birthday. all of the employees from higher to lower rank gathered together to celebrate that birthday after working hour. We cook BBQ and of course some chicken adobo and rice. – less
Pretty Decent Company
Logistic Analyst /Management and Distribution (Current Employee), AfghanistanApril 21, 2014
Pros: benefits, pay
Cons: progression, company advancement, horrible leadership.
As long as you have a good management team then you will be okay at Mantech. Like every company it has its up's and down's. The only thing is you have to be friends with everyone to progress. The seniors do not respect your work ethnic they only judge you by who you know. But overall for a year contract it was okay.
Work summary
Diesel Mechanic (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAApril 21, 2014
Pros: room land board, tax exempt income, bonus every 6 months and vacation every 6 months if desired
Cons: 7 day week 12 hour day with no time off unless you go home for vacation, and limited shoping
This review is not difficult to summarize because this is in the support of the military in order that they may perform their mission in Afghanistan. The work day begins at 7 A.M. and ends at 7 P.M, What I have learned from being deployed with this company is that you get to appreciate the sacrifice that the soldier makes for us that are civilian and – more... that is something that I will always cherish. While some of my co-corkers are younger than I am they are continuing to learn as I am about this kind of surroundings. The hardest part of this job is that you are away from home for to long (we can go home twice a year but at 6 month intervals but not to interfere with the mission) The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the soldier return safely to base from a mission and to know that the vehicles that I maintain did not suffer any breakdown and risk the soldier's life on the side of the road. – less
New SOC Meta - Not for me
Staff CSIRT Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 18, 2014
Just not the standard SOC environment. Poor management provided no guidance and was unfair rude to employees.
Qa/Qc
Lead Heavy wheel Mechanic (Former Employee), PARApril 18, 2014
Inspect all Vehicles for bumper to bumper, order parts as need and if needed proceeded to process. Inspected to military standards
Salary Sustainment
Senior Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), AfghanistanApril 17, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: work environment
Salary is what has sustained every employee on the overseas contracts.
Fun team and management was awesome
Electronic Technician/System Test Writer-Developer (Former Employee), Fort Hood, TXApril 15, 2014
Pros: great team, learning experience
Cons: low pay, work relied on being away from home
I was not a full time employee so I did not receive full benefits. The direct management was awesome.
Mantech
Director, Business Development (Current Employee), herndon, vaApril 13, 2014
Job work /life balance below average
Job security poor
Job Advancement none
Professional
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Tikrit, IraqApril 13, 2014
ManTech is a professional environment. They encourage job advancement and professional growth. Always had the support of upper management, they made it a real comfortable environment. I enjoy working for ManTech and would rate them 5 stars.
MRAP vehicle repair
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Bagram, AfghanistanApril 12, 2014
I was often requested to work outside my pay grade for extended periods of time without proper monetary compensation. Most of the benefits that were promised me when I signed on were removed when I got on station in Afghanistan to include 401k benefits, vacation and sick days, financial compensation for transportation to and from the continental home – more... of record. – less
Consistent work but needs Managent
Engineer tech 2 (Current Employee), Ft. Hauchuca AZApril 7, 2014
Days can be boring and can be very long. Ive learned old and new military radios. Management could be better and co-workers are very professional , as well as fun. Hardest part of the job is the days we are not in active testing. Days are boring. I enjoy the learning of new radios and of course, getting paid.
Productive and enjoying . Very Supportive and reputable company.
Logistic Specialist/Warehouseman (Former Employee), Kandahar, AfghanistanApril 6, 2014
Pros: complete binefits
Cons: with complete break.
Productive and enjoying . Very Supportive and reputable company.
Big Company with a Small Company Feel
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 1, 2014
Pros: commute
Cons: a lot of work due to a small benefits department
I've enjoyed my time at ManTech. A typical day is very fast paced and never boring. I learned the majority of what I know about Employee Benefit Plans while in my role as Benefits Analyst. I can honestly say that I have the best boss I've ever had in Corporate Benefits at ManTech and I love the rest of our team as well. The hardest part of the job is – more... dealing with the errors from other departments that usually end in more work for our department. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping HR Business Partners and employees. – less
Excellent Employee Compensation and rewarding experience assisting our military overseas
Q/A Inspector / Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Camp Leatherneck, Helmund Province, AfghanistanMarch 31, 2014
Pros: housing and meals provided, excellent compensation
Cons: r&r's were given only every 6 months and inconsistancies in staffing, sometimes overstaffed, sometimes understaffed
A typical day and week was 12 hours/7 days a week. As a Quality Assurance Inspector and Heavy Equipment Mechanic I lead the morning staff meetings, maintained initial, in progress, and completed final inspections of Military vehicles. Directed mechanics to ensure repairs were made in accordance with the appropriate safety standards, and assisted and – more... them when needed in performing repairs.
I was trained and certified in the latest military vehicle equipment produced and utilized in the field. Mainly as a MRAP, MRAP-U, Buffalo and Husky Mechanic. I also added to and gained more experience in situational leadership skills.
My co-workers were from a variety of backgrounds and experience and provided a necessary balance and often comic relief to the often tedious day in and day out existence that is life on a military base in a war zone.
The hardest part of the job was being so far away for months at a time from my wife and family. The most enjoyable part of the job was the upside to the hard part, which was being able to provide very well for my family, knowing this was not a long-term situation, but a means to an end in bettering our financial situation both while gone and when my contract was completed. – less
Great place to work and some really good mechanics.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee), Djibouti, AfricaMarch 26, 2014
Pros: traveling, working with great guys
Cons: being without my family
12 hours 7 days a week. The hardest part of my job is being deployed without my family. I enjoy traveling and working on and fixing trucks. My best day is when the truck I am working on comes up fully functional.
Scared of their own shadow
Director of Human Resources (Former Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 25, 2014
Cons: politics
Too worried about law suits from former employees. Contradictory management and lack of communications. Very :siloed" organization.
A great company to work far
Property Management Specialist (Current Employee), Kandahar, AfghanistanMarch 25, 2014
I truly have enjoyed my employment with Mantech. The environment is very relaxed and there's never been an issue with work. The only problem is that currently I'm in Afghanistan and work is ending over here.

Still a great company to work for
Fun to fly
Training Developer/Technical Writer (Former Employee), Hinton, WVMarch 25, 2014
Pros: flight simulator time
Cons: work schedule
Had fun with working on flight simulators. Job involved maintaining flight simulators. Including pre-flight and test flights.
Great Place to work
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Vienna, VAMarch 24, 2014
ManTech on contract to DIA, Managers are exceptional and take care of their people. Work hours are flexible
No Guaranty on overseas jobs
Contractor/MRAP & RCV Mechanic (Current Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: good money while it last
Cons: no job security
They reel you in with lots of promise, and after you make it to Afghanistan. It's very different. You can loose your job for no good reason at all. They promise years of employment. They are actually downsizing.

1 2 3 4 5