ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I do not have any remarks about this company
GSSO (Former Employee), Fort Meade, MarylandMay 4, 2016
Would not advise anyone to work for this company. The contractor in my opinion is not protected as well as a GG or GS. There is nothing more for me to write about.
Productive place with great concentration on our men and women serving overseas.
LOGISTICS ANALYST SR/Procurement Analyst (Current Employee), Huguenot, NYMay 4, 2016
I have always enjoyed working with ManTech International. It is a company that takes great pride in our service men and women, and provides support whenever and wherever possible.
Only contracting work
Cyber Security Senior Principal (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 21, 2016
Pros: responsive
Cons: client site
Not a good experience. it depends on contract work awarded to ManTech which you can not control. But if the contact is extended then you will have job or otherwise you are asked to leave.
Hardwork
Mechanic (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 12, 2016
The management was lacking and it was a hostile work environment but the pay was great. I did get to visit Afghanistan again which was fun.
Review
Heavy Wheel Mechanic Kuwait Aps4 (Former Employee), KuwaitApril 7, 2016
Pros: travel
Cons: far from home in hostle inviorment
Kbr was a good job I actually got to visit 2 countries and have and enjoy some of the good money you earned it was a milatery contract wich means it was government controlled
Job Core
Principle Network Engineer (Current Employee), Stafford, VAApril 7, 2016
This company values money and not its employees. The management is not very employee friendly and they make a lot of promises that are never kept.
Review
Special and Personnel Security (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 1, 2016
Pros: people
Cons: parking
I like working for this company; great coworkers, pleasant atmosphere. Local management was ok, the had their own way of doing things. The hardest part about my job was finding parking.
Great Company to work for!
Field Engineer Assistant (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 31, 2016
Pros: Great Benifits
Cons: Long hours.
I really don't have a lot to say other than I enjoyed being part of a great company. the hardest part of the job was being away from my family for 6 months at a time do to the nature of the contract I was on.
Productive workplace
PBUSE Clerk (Former Employee), Killeen, TXMarch 25, 2016
Pros: benefits were excellent, do not work on weekends
Cons: there were none
Inventoried military equipment and storage for units that were deployed. the hardest part of the job is to maintain the accountability of property such as computers, humvee's, radios and etc.
Good company wo work for
Associate Buyer (Current Employee), Lexington Park, MDMarch 21, 2016
The CEO/Chairman is the best. Business man with concern for employees. Work hard / play hard atmosphere. Room to grow internally.
Awesome pleasure to have been a part of this family
Common Operating Picture Manager (Current Employee), Portsmouth, VAMarch 20, 2016
Pros: Flexible work schedule
Cons: Nothing negative to say
Greatly appreciative in the opportunity to work for them. It allowed me to transition to the common workforce after so many years in the military.
Good company
Access Control Officer (Current Employee), Schriever AFB, COMarch 16, 2016
Great working environment with flexible working hours. Would recommend position with valid security clearance. Co-Workers great to work with.
Already rated them
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Okinawa JapanMarch 13, 2016
I already rated them. I said they are a great company that has many plusses that other larger companies do not have because of their size.
Jr. Applications Engineer (Former Employee), Ft. Deterick, MDMarch 3, 2016
Enjoyed my time working with ManTech. Good work environment, good team dynamics, great leadership. The benefits are what I would consider normal.
Great!
Program Administrator (Former Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 2, 2016
Overall a great company to work for! Loved my co-workers, and managers. Normally very busy, but also had some down time.
Great Company to work for
Property Accountability Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CAFebruary 18, 2016
Pros: Great people
Cons: Only offers vacation or sick time before a year of working, contract is only good for a year, which in turn you never get any vacation or sick time unless contract last more than a year.
Great Company to work for. Easy to contact people. Easy hiring process. Should have more long term contracts.Cares about employees.
Good paying job to work for and learn. The con is that it is only temporary
Field Engineer II (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 13, 2016
Pros: We get to go out into the desert.
Cons: The weather
A very good place to work and learn while working. To bad it is only contract work on call part-time meaning only for 3 months at a time. But it is full time while there is work cause we work 8 to 10 hours daily the first 2 months and the last month we work 7 days a week.
People are very professional at what they do and expect the same from us.
Caring leadership
Database Analyst (Former Employee), Dahlgren, VAFebruary 12, 2016
Pros: supportive staff.
Cons: working for government contractors because of the uncertainty of continued contracts.
I enjoyed my time working at ManTech under their supportive staff. The only drawback was working for government contractors because of the uncertainty of continued contracts.
Very intense and productive contract
Arabic Linguist (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 11, 2016
Pros: Excellent benefits
Cons: Everything is driven by contract items and not the companies normal environment
Company is supportive, but as a sub-contractor has little influence to improving conditions. The company does listen, however they are limited to the contract items and I believe this hurts the customer on this particular contract with employee moral for all the companies.
Hawaii
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIFebruary 9, 2016
Pros: sun and fun
Cons: sun and fun
I loved working at ManTech as an heavy equip. operator! The culture is wonderful and the in-office perks are cool. From my experience on the LBE team, I can see that there are lots of opportunities for growth!