ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Different
Auto Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA7 December 2017
I loved this job it was a different experience I enjoyed it a lot different out look doing diesel mechanic work over in afghanistan it was great I would do it again if I could
Pros
Cons
Building the truck
Once a good company to work for
Logistics Technician (Current Employee) –  Missouri6 December 2017
they were once a good company to work for, not to much now. If you like to move or a very slow pace than this company is the one for you. Management does not listen to the boots on the ground.
Productive and learned a great deal from company
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NC5 December 2017
The company was overall a good company. Management very attentive to employee issue's and assistance. Work hours were normal 40 hour work week, with stateside travel as needed on operations and customer workload.
Pros
Good management operations with employees.
Cons
Unschedule frequent travel.
overseas opportunity to make 6 figures
Maintenance supervisor/Senior FSR (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PA29 November 2017
management could be a lot better, better benefits are needed and locations at times are terrible. give short notice on contracts awarded and they always seem to put people in the wrong positions
Pros
up to 110 dollars for boots a year
Cons
benefits and upper management at times. some great and some not good at all
LEAD Configuration Management Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VA28 November 2017
Work environment is great and team productive. My current manager is great to work under and always willing to help and guide. The benefits that ManTech provides are great for my family and commute/requirements are perfect.
Good company, Great atmosphere
Logistic Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pennsylvania28 November 2017
Great company, Good People, Takes care of veterans. Have learned a lot in my time here, Always meeting new people and can travel if willing to. Highly recommend
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Traveling
Great company, room for advancement
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA26 November 2017
Excellent company that believes in growing its people and advancing them. I would recommend working at ManTech to anyone who is interested in a fun, supportive environment.
Good Compnay
System Security Authorization Agreement (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO25 November 2017
A good company to work for; however, I did not like the fact that you had to work a 44 hour week, every week of the year. So, during a typical five-day work week, you had to work four 9-hour days, and one 8-hour day.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work hours
good place to work
Logistical Technician 1 /Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PA22 November 2017
Good place to work, decent pay and good work environment. Its govermwnt contracting so always be prepared foe the job to end at any time. Only bad thing to really say about the company.
great company had a blast
MRAP/diesel mechanic (Former Employee) –  Velāyat-e Farāh15 November 2017
loved the travle the team learnded alot would love to go back lots of good times made tons of friends that is all dont have anything eles to say so bye
Pros
great work
Cons
bad weather
Positive contracting experience
Technical Director (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA15 November 2017
One of the most positive employment experience I've had during the course of my 35 year career. I would encourage anyone seeking employment to find a skill and background position with ManTech and accept their offer, if offered the position.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SC8 November 2017
I would recommend ManTech to anyone looking to get into Government contracting. The benefits are pretty standard - 401k, medical, dental, insurance, AD&D, etc. Salary compensations slightly above average.
Relaxed yet challenging workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MD6 November 2017
Love the relaxed atmosphere. The work is challenging enough but not so stressful to interfere with personal life.

Managers are pretty good. Most don't micromanage but just ask enough to ensure the work is being done.

Benefits could be better. I compared salary to other places and it is a bit low.
Other compensation such as medical, dental, etc could use some work.
There is no stock options or profit sharing which in this day/age is a bum.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere - flexible work schedule.
Cons
Most positions are contract so job security is lacking.
Good Managment, Poor Supervisors
Logistic Analyst (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan6 November 2017
Pros:
Had a good experience with management.
Good working pace environment.
Well organized operation.
Flexible with veterans

Cons:
Unprofessional experience with supervisors and seniors.
Can do better with the competitive salary.
Systems Professional (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX1 November 2017
Fact paced and hi ops tempo. Typical day is 8 to 10 hours. The culture is very disciplined and clear cut. I've been able to learn how IT correlates with different intel platforms.
Awesome place to work
Engineering Tech III (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TX31 October 2017
Enjoyed my time working there, job culture was great, enjoyed my time overall, job growth was very good, really dont have any cons about the company..
Pros
Job culture very good
Cons
Good company to be a part of
Senior Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA30 October 2017
Fair and supportive company. Management in my area did not micro manage however was there if you needed anything. Contract instability is the nature of DOD contracts however with downward pressure on salaries leads to much lower pay for the same type/amount of work/expectations.
Pros
Decent pay and benifits
Cons
Instability of contracts
Exciting and interesting work
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Forward Operating Base Sharana, Afghanistan29 October 2017
Working as a logistics contractor at remote sites in Afghanistan I worked with a great team with a very good manager. Accommodations were as adequate as could be provided for remote sites. I left early on my second contract due to a minor health issue and family needs back in CONUS.
Pros
Excellent work environment for an expatriate
Cons
productive and a nice workplace
Warehouseman/Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Afghanistan22 October 2017
working with this company is such an honor specially the type of working we have. were dealing with some of the sensitive parts of the vehicle for the soldiers so its a privilege for me to work with this company. the people that i worked with are nice and we communicate very easily. the salary and benefits that we have is good and the management they treat as very nicely.each day of working is enjoyable with this company.
Good environment
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK19 October 2017
Good environment if you are proficient at your job. Friendly coworkers and you are able to talk to management. YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ManTech International Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.