ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great experience
Logistical Analyst, Afghanistan (Former Employee), PARMarch 28, 2015
Pros: security clearance work
Cons: lay offs are a part of the business
I was given the opportunity to expand, grow, build more of a base, and see the world! Being in a military setting is something you have to get used to.
Eye opener
Logisticians/Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great compensation
Cons: Danger zone
Being a contractor in a danger zone is definitely an eye opener. Regarding the corporate or organizational atmosphere it was to be expected. Hours were long, weather was extreme, caution was high, but all in all I would do it again.
Excellent work environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Bogota, ColombiaMarch 20, 2015
Great leadership that empowered you and allowed you to do your job. Awesome benefits. Perfect if you like to travel. Prior military experience is very beneficial to perform effectively.
I had the most memorable time of my life when I was working with Mantech if I have a chicane to work again with this wonderful company I will do it a
Parts Specialist (Former Employee), AfghanistanMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: none whatsoever
A typical day starts with checking the forklift.I learned how to drive the proper way. The management always asked for problems at work. My co workers are courteous. The hardest part of the job is pressure to deliver the right parts.The most enjoyable part is the cooking of barbecue at night.
Parts Specialist (Former Employee), AfghanistanMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: none whatsoever
Great Company
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 11, 2015
I have only good things to say about ManTech. Specifically the staff in the Norfolk, VA office where I was employed. My manager was great and most employees I worked with were professional.
Contracting with Mantech
Elec Tech II (Former Employee), AfghanistanMarch 9, 2015
Over all pay and experience was good. Although I was not necessarily with the company. I would recommend to a friend to work there.
Project Lead of Curriculum Development (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 3, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: not much room for advancement
Normal 9-5 type of job...the company stays out of your business and you definitely feel like a number. I think this company might do better with the right leadership in place. This company bought out my old company and removed the leadership that was in place so its difficult to judge the long term outcome.
overseas contracting
Site Lead (Contract) (Former Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 27, 2015
State side group pretty good.
overseas management was out of control and out of touch
contract was in afghanistan on MRAP
Busy and innovative
Engineering Technician III Technical support lead (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZFebruary 23, 2015
My current position at ManTech involves a lot of time outdoors testing equipment for the US Army, it is a fast paced and rewarding job. My co-workers are usually younger than me and management tries to let the employees come up with solutions to solve day to day problems.
Professional and fast paced work environment
Property Management Specialist/ Property Manager (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: professional training and certification
Cons: hard to contact a recruiter
A professional and fast paced work environment, complete with but not limited to, great management employee relations, as well as advancement/employment opportunities within the company
Mantech
Field Specialist (Former Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 18, 2015
It was different, the employees wasn't social at all. It was a uneasy feeling like we wasn't suppose to be there. I was a mechanic there, the company seemed pretty good until I got there. Then I saw that it wasn't as good as it seemed to be from the outside looking in.
Good Place to Work
Business Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 16, 2015
Everything is positive. Work is difficult at times but most days are stress free. A great place to work for someone fresh into the working world.
New experiences
Heavy Mechanic (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: salary, housing, lots of info
Cons: lack of leadership
Work wasn't hard, people were good to work with. Many new vehicles to learn and work on. Long days and fairly decent pay.
Enjoyed the new locations to work in, minus dodging rockets all the time. Hardest part of the job was waiting on parts to arrive
Medium sized company where there is room to grow
Finance (Current Employee), Herndon, VAFebruary 10, 2015
The company has plenty of positives but can be challenging to make a difference and have your opinion heard by management.
Productive and interesting place to work.
Program Integrator/Deployment Manager (Former Employee), Herndon, VAFebruary 6, 2015
Productive and interesting place to work. Program everchanging and management is growing, incorporating new strategies.
Being a contractor with ManTech
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: stayed fit
Cons: lack of job security
It was great for allowing me to start as a contractor. Day to day never knowing if you will have a job was very difficult. The management was poorly ran and lacked proper leadership. It was very difficult to advance. It was nice to be on my feet and lose weight.
Great contractor to work for
Engineering Technician II - NIE (Former Employee), Fort Bliss, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: management
Cons: benefits as a ptoc
This is a great company if you can get in. Management is outstanding and really caring. I love working there. My time has been very well appreciated.
Sr. Solutions Architect
Principal Solutions Architect (Former Employee), Herndon, VAFebruary 2, 2015
Served ManTech Cyber Division as lead solutions architect, provided technical support service recommendations to supported business development and capture management activities by providing gap analysis, solution recommendations that align with Statements of Work (SOW) and Performance Work Statements (PWS) requirements.

Conducted RFP and RFI analysis of business and technical, Level of Effort (LOE) requirements and provide recommendations to senior management for appropriate solution to meet contract requirements for Help/Service Desk Operations, Application Development (Waterfall or Agile), Infrastructure Modernization, Enterprise Backup and Recovery, Diaster Recover and Business Continuity Lifecycle Management, IT Security Integration. Other responsibilities included engineering appropriate business and technical solutions that meets customer requirements, conducting research on open source and emerging technologies which ManTech would leverage as part of its service portfolio and service offerings to its customers, provided recommendations for creating a Solutions Architect Working Group (SAWG) that was aimed at reviewing commercial and government technical products, tool, applications and solutions to integrate into ManTech service portfolio.

Participated in DOJ Virtualization transformation that included Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) design and operational support, VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon with View, VMware ThinApp, ESXi, VMotion and VCenter Operations Manager. Development of Windows and UNIX enterprise service oriented architecture solutions, virtual infrastructure, – more... enterprise applications and systems to include design, analysis and modeling at a high technical level; analyzed complex computer system requirements and provided integration and implementation recommendations.

Leveraged industry information and company past performance experience, provided technical recommendations for Unified Communications platform, ITIL Service Design, IT services support, systems engineering, security and IA activities, data requirements, service/help desk operations, functional user life cycle testing and document functional, system, domain specific requirements. Formulated system concepts and architecture specific requirements and developed implementation approaches for new systems and/or tailored products to meet user requirements. – less
Great company to work for
RF Engineer, Program/Project Control Analyst V (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 1, 2015
Engineering company that works well with engineers and project management to produce a great product and work environment.

1 2 3 4 5