ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

Respected Employer with Government Contracts
Principal Safety Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLSeptember 26, 2016
ManTech International hires highly motivated people with the skills necessary to perform the work required. Individuals are encouraged to continue their learning through education reimbursements and assistance and many online courses through the corporate website.
Awesome company
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 26, 2016
KBR is an awesome company, they may not be one of the higher paying contractors but they do make up for it with perks and nice accommodations for their employee, paid vacation sick days, travel etc. It is the best company I worked for thus far.
Pros
Takes good care of employees
Cons
Can't think of any cons right now
great company
Raid Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 23, 2016
was a great company to work for and a great experience. i would recommend this company to anyone. would work for them again in the future. i find them to be ethical.
Good company to work for
Access Control Officer (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALSeptember 21, 2016
It's a good company to work for. Easy work and you learn a lot. A bit boring but it pays well. The supervisors are pretty cool.
Pros
Good pay, good supervisors, lots of hours
Cons
Boring
Good company to work, salary is average
Senior Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 16, 2016
Worked there for 6 years, HR is helpful to find another job within company but you may have to get a salary reduction. It may take you 5 years to get up to certain salary but if your current contract ends, you may have to take whatever position the company have at that time, including pay cut. Co-workers are great.
No Comment
Director of Subcontracts and Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VASeptember 11, 2016
I have no comment on this company at this time. I don't like to provide public evals of a company due to potential blowback. Sorry but that is a real concern.
Really Creative Environment
SENIOR DESIGNER/PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCAugust 25, 2016
I had worked in the same environment for over 30 years. I was quite pleased there. Mantech had just acquired the contract in June 2015 so I was already there having worked for General Dynamics.
Having previously been management in the the same workspace, I was extremely knowledgable of and took advantage all graphic processes available for me to use.
peaceful joyful fun lovin g place to work
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA 20151August 22, 2016
awesome place to work nice people fun joyful loving lots of hardworkes happy people. happy people we worked on trucks we welded repaired engines breaks.
Productive, sometimes very lively professoinal office.
International Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 15, 2016
Have worked for ManTech International for two years. My co-workers are the best, and I cannot recall ever having issues with my supervisors.
Very Productive
Logistical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanstanAugust 15, 2016
Got to work indirectly for the US Army where i learned a lot, knowing i helped make life for the army better out there was quite satisfying.Very friendly colleges.
Gd
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 15, 2016
The contract was successful in developing, installing and supporting many IT systems and applications. Descent pay, good benefits, and a good working environment.
Not Bad
Project Controller (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 14, 2016
No a bad company to work for. Just had bad Management on the project. Project Manager didnt have very good communication with team. Overall company is a great company. Benefits are great.
Good Company
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Belcamp, MDAugust 10, 2016
I've worked for ManTech for a long time. I have always enjoyed working for them and have had the opportunity to work in multiple locations worldwide. My current position is in Belcamp, MD.
Great Employer
Contracts Closeout Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 8, 2016
Great employer to work for, the people are awesome, very friendly and professional environment, stable environment.
Company with no experience in overseas work in Saudi Arabia
Aircraft Dedicated Crew Chief (Current Employee) –  SAAugust 2, 2016
Working for the Saudi can be culturally challenging, but you learn how to adapt. Working for ManTech has been difficult because they don't know how to handle thing in Saudi. Failing to process required paperwork in a timely manner, etc. They have been deceptive in their dealings with employees.
MANTECH Experience
Database Administrator / .NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Mayport Naval Station, FLJuly 31, 2016
Due to budget cuts I was let go without notice. I worked on a project that took over a year to complete but that was cancel due to budget cuts. All contractors were let go.
Pros
Steady working hours
Cons
No notice before laying us off
IT support (Current Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOJuly 28, 2016
As long as you communicate with your supervisor and your co- workers there will be success for you and your other teammates.
Good Company
Staff Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 27, 2016
I would recommend them to my friends. Small IT work force in Colorado Springs but many opportunities in other locations. Virginia area is the main work area.
Pros
Very understanding of ex-military employees
Great People
Operations Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJuly 13, 2016
Great management who cares about their employees. Team consists of competent and cooperative people. Interesting and challenging work. However like any government contract company, job security is an issue.
Pros
Great Benefits
Another great company to work for
Data monitoring (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 3, 2016
This company has great retirement and vacation plains along, with then great pay and set up for non employment for it workers.
Pros
The company works well with employees who may need to work different hours
Cons
Summer in El Paso out side work is very hot