ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very productive and fun workplace with sometimes playing basketball after work
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), PARAugust 27, 2012
Supervise and assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas including
customer orders. ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personnel, and filling work orders and ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and overseeing cycle counts and reconciliation activities.

since – more... our theater manager gave me that position, I learned how to handled people right, I learned how to communicate well, not only to the other nationality specially to the personnel with highest position.

Thank you for asking me about the management, because I consider the management as one of the best management from top to bottom. our boss take care a lot to all the workers what ever nationality we are.

I am very thankful to have a co-workers that i got in Afghanistan. all of my people are good. they got a good attitude and they are all hard workers with no complain.

I will say the pressure is the hardest part of my job. there is some times that the pressure is there, but I already know and I prepare for that, because that is part of my job.

for me, the most enjoyable part of my job if we have a celebration like birthday. all of the employees from higher to lower rank gathered together to celebrate that birthday after working hour. We cook BBQ and of course some chicken adobo and rice. – less
Large government contract. Good job.
Electronics Technician II (Former Employee), Patuxent River, MDJuly 31, 2014
Pros: profesional environment and co workers
The most enjoyable part of the job was working in and around one of the worlds most advanced aircraft. The hardest part . My co workers were respectful, professional,seasoned and easy to work with. Management was good, but overwhelmed and overburdened. they where expected to reach milestones that where not realistic at the pace that the test program – more... was moving, operationaly and logistictly. I learned how to correctly monitor and document, step by step maintenance practices on a state of the art aircraft and its systems in developemental and operational testing. Proof read new technical publications, maintenance manuals and other related materials. learned the value of teamwork. Coordinated with the appropriate Government personnel to have the correct changes made to these documents if discrepencies where found in the manuals or in the maintenance action its self. Learned to search for certain maintenance action forms(MAF's) on the NAVY's computer based maintenance documentation platform(NALCOMIS) and upload to the new Reliability and Maintainability(R&M) metrics database to address any issues with any system or component that had fault codes. We'd coordinate with the customer and the appropriate contractor engineer's, SME's and maintenance personnel on the appropriate action to take. A typical day at the hanger was usualy 0600 - ,1430. Half hour lunch. Attended maintenance control pass down at 0615, went upstairs to the monitor's work area, logged into my computer and monitored NALCOMIS to see the MAF's the contractor was writing up. My two co workers and I would visualy monitor and document the applicable maintenance actions to ensure adherence to the maintenance manuals, technical publications and other applicable data. We where the PMAs on site monitors, Ensuring a cost effective, reliable and easily maintainable product that will be a NAVY workhorse for Decades to come. – less
Great Company to work for.
Sensors Shift Lead Manager (Former Employee), COB Basra, IraqJuly 29, 2014
Work consists of 12 hour days, 7 days a week.
Learned how to work in hazardous working and living conditions.
Management was wonderful.
The most difficult part of the job is the threat of indirect fire and small arms fire.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the salary.
work in afghanistan
Heavy Wheel Mechanic/Afghanistan (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJuly 24, 2014
Cons: war zone
Job was great, benefits were outstanding, 84 hours work week plus up lift in pay average 160,000.00 year.

Excellent place to work.
Life with the Secrets
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Iraq & AfghanistanJuly 20, 2014
Pros: no bills, bed, and shower.
Cons: home sick
Each day consisted of checking and maintaining operation of trucks. I managed one man sites and working together in full scale shops and each day was different and each problem was never the same. Many guys were not willing to work in small locations across Afghanistan or Iraq. I enjoyed every minute working 1 on 1 with the military, I learned a lot – more... coming from a small town in Georgia. I really enjoyed the getting the trucks ready for operations, fixing them when the soldiers break something and fixing the problem fast. The long hours that were needed was looked over and never complained about, I knew times like this will happen and there would be down time to make up for time spent or just enough sleep to get back to work. Setting sites up in remote locations and receiving parts was the hardest part of work. For parts it just took for ever, we relied soldiers abilities to move and move safely. Setting up sites was the hardest, you want to be as proficient, customer support, and ready to do whats asked of when times are needed. – less
Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: just an "ok"pleace to workf
Subcontracts department has in-experienced employees

Subcontract department is not treated well compared to Contracts department
Terrible Employer
Senior Biometrics Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Belcamp, MDJuly 17, 2014
Cons: trouble some company. i wonder how are they survived as defense contracting company.
Work for Mantech only if you want to slender your Career. Management have no clue what so ever and before you know, are terminated without any "GOOD CAUSE OR WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATIONS"
Well Mantech
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), VirginiaJuly 16, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: job stability
A typical day at work is a 10 hour day. I can only speak for the INCONUS.
Compensation is very high but being a contractor an a subcontractor you never know when your going to get the axe. Constant paranoia. Never see family but, pay is very good.
Challenging Environment with room to grow.
Integration/Installation Team Lead (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJuly 15, 2014
Coordinate with post POC for scheduled outages, installation prerequisites, and post/GITM responsibilities before during and after the installation. Research post configuration and prepare a full two week installation plan tailored to the specific requirements of each installation. Manage a small team of 1-5 people during installations and data migration. – more... Installation and configuration of VMware Environments including Virtual Machines, NetApp Storage devices, and ESXi Host servers(v4.1 and v5). Installation and configuration of Domain, Member(File, print etc.), Exchange 2010, and Terminal Servers all with MS Windows Server 2003/2008 R2 in a VMware environment. Installation and configuration of FastBack and SnapProtect Back-up systems. Installation and configuration of Cisco switches to include 2960, 3750 3750G, 3560G, 4506 (Sup6 and Sup7). Installation and configuration of workstations, printers and thin clients. International Travel average 50%. – less
Fun and enjoyable lots of travling
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: the compensation
Cons: living conditions
Work day starts at 5:00 am putting in 12 hr shifts 7 days a week. learned alot about vhehical repair and military govt. operations.my coworkers were very good guys dependable team players. The hardest part of the job was being overseas away from family. The best part was to see and experiance the afghan culture.
see resume
Senior Field Service Technician IV (Current Employee), AfghanistanJuly 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: temporary job
Mantech is a good company. Work condition is dangerous as typical war torn country. Not a place to be for long time.
A great team environment to work in.
Lead Configuration Management Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJuly 10, 2014
As a government contractor working for ManTech International on my current contract, I take pride in knowing that my collaboration with my professional collegues results in an effective and sucessfull products for our client.
Fast Paced
Information Systems Security Officer (Current Employee), Hurlburt Field FlJuly 9, 2014
ManTech is an ever changing company trying to stay abreast of DoD changes to beat out its' competitors.
My ManTech Experience
Site Lead / Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIJuly 9, 2014
Pros: flexibility and personal management of priorities
Cons: contract duration expectancy
ManTech is a very diverse and ever-evolving Corporation which strives on its determination to meet or exceed customer expectations. I have been fortunate to have had the professional and multi-cultural experience of growing and becoming a more well rounded leader and manager.

A typical day at work is receiving the attendance of all personnel, reporting – more... and tracking for record. Looking at emails for concerns, questions, and tasks for the day then reviewing my reporting requirements and daily requests for time management and time deadlines in order to meet mission essential requirements.

The most enjoyable part of my career is being able to help the customer..Putting a smile on someone's face and helping them achieve their goals as they relate to mine and coincide with the company's mission statements and goals..... – less
exceptional company to work for
Sr. Cyber Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Northern VirginiaJuly 8, 2014
Pros: market standing, flexible schedules
Cons: commercial positions
Man tech is a great company to work for at this point of my career. I am just reposting my resume due to the fact that family relocation has occurred as my spouse is a military officer. I am still interested in staying with my current firm because they are great in many areas that are important to my career goals.
There is always work to be done
Biometric Principal Technical Trainer Integrator (Current Employee), Fort Polk, LAJuly 2, 2014
Outstanding team work. Communications are a must with such a large group being deployed OCONUS.
Had a good time contracting overseas
Motor Pool Manager (Former Employee), KuwaitJune 30, 2014
Good place to work for. If you work hard and show up on time, you won't have any problems here. They were in a hiring frenzy so everyone got through, even the garbage. Overall its a good company, I can't speak on working stateside or for HQ.
Not a very stable company to work for
Management (Former Employee), Fort HauchucaJune 30, 2014
Pros: slick talking recruiters
Cons: almost non existant benefits and worse healthcare benefits in the industry
With the drawdowns in the military becoming realities Mantech is going to be losing many many positions. While there is a current push for recruitment at Fort Hauchuca, Az people would be foolish to even consider such positions as the army has announced that most of he civilian contractor force will be eliminated from Fort Hauchuca by this year. Apply – more... for these jobs only if you desire to be unemployed in two months. – less
Great Place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Herndon, VAJune 27, 2014
Great People to work with. Willing to train and educate to promote growth
Great place
IT and Telecommunications Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 25, 2014
Pros: so close to where i lived i could ride my bike.
Cons: they lost the contract.
I like the learning experience. The people there make it a great place to work.

1 2 3 4 5