ManTech International Corporation

ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A day of work
Lead Supply Tech (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZApril 22, 2015
Each day is filled with adventure and surprises. I am in a different area almost every day completing an inventory or tracking down lost items. I inventory over 220 people every year and provide them with customer service. I have learned how to prioritize my time and great problem solving skills.
Mantech, A leading technology, security and support government contractor.
QA Analyst/Tester , Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Prince George, VAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great People to work with.
Cons: Contract work has it's downsides: rebids and loss of work.
Great company to work for, good benefits and good co-workers.
Paid vacations, flexible work environment with excellent management.
The benefits is ok, competitive pay rates, working environment is good but the corporate culture is not better especial management.
Sr. QA Specialist (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 14, 2015
Nice Work Enviroment
NECC Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Norfolk, VaApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great working conditions
Cons: Too large, cold and corporate
MANTECH is a huge company that lacked the personal touch and family business attitude that I have enjoyed in smaller businesses. However pay and benefits can not be beat.
Greatr Company
Property Book Team Chief (Current Employee), Fort Bliss, TXApril 14, 2015
Well paying company who is customer and employee oriented.

Co worker want to work for this company.

Working on Fort Bliss was a Plus.
Great hours and pay.
Property Management Specialist (DM) (Former Employee), Germany. Schweinfurt.April 8, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
: Followed basic warehouse procedures to store, stock and rotate standard classes of supply.
Provided management, costumers, and Sub-Contractors with basic logistics technology and information in order to ensure the service of equipment (Sincgars and Night Vision Devices)
Knowledge and practical experience with computerized data bases for tracking, ordering, receiving and reporting of materials, supplies and shipments. Knowledge of Army Supply/Property management policies and procedures. Trained and used SAMS1-E program in order to create work orders, track and receive parts. Able to Multi-Task.
Will never work for them again
Sustainment Automation Support Management Officer (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COApril 8, 2015
On a typical day I would be out and about visiting customer, fixing their machines. Performing hardware upgrades, system images, or network troubleshooting. Unfortunately, everyone takes you for granted. Management was impossible to contact, there was no recognition for the work that was done, even when you provide the same amount of effort and expertise that 2 IT support techs would possess.
I've enjoyed working at this ManTech location for almost 5 years. I agree with the Company's policies and procedures.
Senior Security Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZApril 3, 2015
Pros: Work on 8 9-hr days and 1 8-hr day with every other Friday off.
Cons: Little or no advancement opportunities in my field.
A typical day at work consists of checking email messages and responding to requests; checking JPAS and ACAVS databases for messages or changes in clearance status; submitting VARs, issuing courier orders, and updating several tracking spreadsheets to include a complete clearance roster of all personnel supporting the contract and tracking the processing of security investigation requests; researching security-related questions and issues; conducting clearance briefings, debriefings, overall security training to new hires and annually to regular employees.
Great Work Environment
SAMS-E Data Entry Clerk/PBUSE Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Richardson, AKApril 2, 2015
Pros: Family based, teamwork
Cons: healthcare
This was a great place to work. It was a teamwork environment and everyone was there to work with soldiers to help the base continue with daily life while a soldier was overseas. It felt like a family based place to work and I really enjoyed it.
great experience
Logistical Analyst, Afghanistan (Former Employee), PARMarch 28, 2015
Pros: security clearance work
Cons: lay offs are a part of the business
I was given the opportunity to expand, grow, build more of a base, and see the world! Being in a military setting is something you have to get used to.
Eye opener
Logisticians/Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great compensation
Cons: Danger zone
Being a contractor in a danger zone is definitely an eye opener. Regarding the corporate or organizational atmosphere it was to be expected. Hours were long, weather was extreme, caution was high, but all in all I would do it again.
Excellent work environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Bogota, ColombiaMarch 20, 2015
Great leadership that empowered you and allowed you to do your job. Awesome benefits. Perfect if you like to travel. Prior military experience is very beneficial to perform effectively.
Great company overall
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 19, 2015
For a large company Mantech is a great place to work. you don't get the big company vibe as much as other companies. Salaries are a little higher than the industry average.
I had the most memorable time of my life when I was working with Mantech if I have a chicane to work again with this wonderful company I will do it a
Parts Specialist (Former Employee), AfghanistanMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: none whatsoever
A typical day starts with checking the forklift.I learned how to drive the proper way. The management always asked for problems at work. My co workers are courteous. The hardest part of the job is pressure to deliver the right parts.The most enjoyable part is the cooking of barbecue at night.
Parts Specialist (Former Employee), AfghanistanMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: none whatsoever
Great Company
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMarch 11, 2015
I have only good things to say about ManTech. Specifically the staff in the Norfolk, VA office where I was employed. My manager was great and most employees I worked with were professional.
Contracting with Mantech
Elec Tech II (Former Employee), AfghanistanMarch 9, 2015
Over all pay and experience was good. Although I was not necessarily with the company. I would recommend to a friend to work there.
Project Lead of Curriculum Development (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 3, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: not much room for advancement
Normal 9-5 type of job...the company stays out of your business and you definitely feel like a number. I think this company might do better with the right leadership in place. This company bought out my old company and removed the leadership that was in place so its difficult to judge the long term outcome.
overseas contracting
Site Lead (Contract) (Former Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 27, 2015
State side group pretty good.
overseas management was out of control and out of touch
contract was in afghanistan on MRAP
Busy and innovative
Engineering Technician III Technical support lead (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZFebruary 23, 2015
My current position at ManTech involves a lot of time outdoors testing equipment for the US Army, it is a fast paced and rewarding job. My co-workers are usually younger than me and management tries to let the employees come up with solutions to solve day to day problems.

1 2 3 4 5

ManTech International Corporation Photos

Award photo of our team in the award of letters of Appreciation from the unit.
My award.