ManTech International Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive work environment with flexibility
Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee), Falling Waters, WVJanuary 25, 2016
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Contract ended
I truly enjoyed my job. I woke up everyday looking forward to new things I would learn and working with my co workers on various projects. I would stay with this company and in this position if our government contract had been extended because I had no intention in the near future of leaving. My supervisor was flexible as long as we performed our jobs well and finished our projects on time. The team I worked with worked well together and we were problem solvers so even if there was an issue among team members we worked through the issues.
day to day
Senior Logistics Manager (Former Employee), Belcamp, MDJanuary 23, 2016
Pros: health care
Cons: 12 hours work days
This is where I have learned the hands on skills of logistics. I was mentored by a wonderful person teaching me logistics. This is a great place to work it was like a working family.
Competitive Contractor
Principal Technical Trainer (Former Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Management
Working for the Company is good; Management rating depends on the Divison. Area of the military supporting comsumer and Soldiers is great.
Easy Work
Senior Lead Technical Trainer (Current Employee), Fort Hood, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Very Pro Ethic, Good benefits, good management, ability to travel, descent compensation, opporutunity for training personnel
Great little office
Staff System Administrator (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 7, 2016
The location I worked at is a small little remote office were there were only 6 people currently working there. It was has been a great opportunity as we all work very closely together.
This is an excellent place to work
IT Help Desk Specialist-Senior/ Software Developer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2016
The best part about working for ManTech, is that I am busy and always learning something new. ManTech also re-reimburses for college tuition up to 5,000 a year. This is a big bonus for me. the work environment is excellent.
worse company to work for
logistics (Current Employee), MDDecember 30, 2015
Pros: location I'm at close to home
Cons: pay, benefits, no advancement
No raises and ive been here for years,they took away benefits except for one plan and they were already expensive. Been laid off several times. No advancement,when you move to a different position they say it's a lateral move so they don't give you anymore money. They keep cutting pay,this yr alone lost over$700 a month but don't touch people making a lot more money not doing the work. The security officer sucks with losing people paperwork. The worst company I've worked for they do not take care of employees that do the work
A nice place to work
Logistic Analyst (Current Employee), Chanbersburg PaDecember 21, 2015
Pros: Great hours
Cons: NO communication
The day of work consist of emptying container. Then going thru boxes of parts and laying them out on skids. Identifying the parts.The hardest part of the job was finding the correct part # for the parts.
Pretty decent place to work.
Supply Clerk (Current Employee), Chambersburg, PADecember 16, 2015
The people are easy going and willing to lend a hand when needed. The supervisors are helpful and willing to teach anyone who is ready to learn.
Overseas Work
SITE LOGISTICAL ANALYST (Former Employee), AfghanistanDecember 8, 2015
Pros: Good Pay, Good benefits
Cons: Lay-off alot, no job security
Company is okay. This is an overseas contractor in Virginia. Benefits are good, pay is good. Job security is non-existing because if they can get someone to work for cheaper, they will let you go after you make one mistake. They lay-off a lot to make changes.
I really didnt like it
Trainer Maintainer (Instructor) (Current Employee), Fort Rucker, ALDecember 4, 2015
Needs help with Management, but fun working with the personnel. Great place to work at. Close location. Great beginner job.
Job environment
Jr. PHP Developer (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GujaratNovember 28, 2015
Good environment and work with team. It have 65 staffmemvers. Company work on different technologies.I satisfy with the work environment.
Great Company
Budget Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 27, 2015
Pros: Great Work Life Balance
I worked for ManTech for five year and it was a great employer. The ManTech staff assigned to our contract were always available to help with any questions or concerns we had. There ultimate goal was to make sure the client was satisfied and they did that by making sure we had all the tools necessary to do our job.
Great benefits
Deputy ESOH Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Very long days
Cannot reveal day to day activities. Security levels will not allow any discussion with individuals not accessed to the programs.
Good Company
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 18, 2015
Very supportive, human resources staff bent over backwards to find new positions for people when contract I was on came to a end.
A job that made a difference
Computer Operator III (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZNovember 17, 2015
Pros: Casual-dress work environment, a feeling of importance
Cons: Daily long-distance travel, no break rooms, low job security
Worked in a very rural location. Received and processed raw field data in preparation for customer review. Worked in very close quarters with three other women, maintained a very harmonious work environment. Hardest part of the job was the drive time, a 10 hour shift was really a 12hr shift, as it was a 1hr drive to and from site in a GSA before returning to our personal vehicles to drive another 45mins home. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was contributing to the safety of our men and women overseas.
Good Company
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Daniel Island, SCNovember 16, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: Contract work
Good company with good benefits and good group of guys to work with. the MATV and MRAP programs were very rewarding and it made you feel like you were making a great contribution.
most enjoyable part of the job
Administrative Logistician (Former Employee), Afganistan, BagramNovember 14, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job, is when you get things done and you always make sure it is more than 100% of your effort and I call it daily fulfillment. That is my daily goal in each company and task I worked for, I can tell it to myself once I received a commendation and promotion. When things get rough, more challenging it gets then have to stay positive and always think outside the box. Not forget that God's first in all I do no matter what.
Nice work, challenging.
Engineering Technician IV (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MDNovember 13, 2015
Pros: Travel
Cons: Too much down time
Fun and rewarding work aligning spacecraft frames. Got to prove my skills and improve them as well. A good opportunity and fun travel .
Provided Admin Support for the HBBC Branch Chief and customers
Senior Office Administrator (Former Employee), Hanscom AFB, MANovember 12, 2015
Pros: Good People, salery, and flexibility.
Cons: Security
ManTech provides good benefits, work balance and a good salary.
Working for the company was mostly in the background
I supported the HBBC Branch. Great Lt Col and staff.