Mammoth

Mammoth Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great school district to work for.
Substitute teacher (Former Employee), San Manuel, AZFebruary 19, 2015
I had a great time educating children even when they had bad days. I learned there are different ways to deal with children, because they are all different. The co- workers were great and ready to point the way for you. I would go back if they need me again.
Great people
Application Engineer (Current Employee), MPLS.January 24, 2015
Great Company. Period. And before I am able to comment further I need to know how many characters constitute a legitimate comment on this text box.
Was a great job that a throughly enjoyed
A/P Clerk (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJune 18, 2014
Pros: pay was pretty good, good medical benefits
Cons: job did not feel secure
I learned a great deal with while working for Mammoth. I basically posted or entered invoices all day. I also worked closely with purchasing & receiving department to resolve issues before getting invoices paid. Maintained vendors files. Initiated wire transfers. The hardest part of the job was working with our vendors and our "extended" payment terms, but at the same time, I enjoyed working closely with our vendors to resolve payment issues.
Productive and gratifying work enviroment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), San Manuel, AZJune 6, 2014
A typical work day is fairly routine, a job that's highly dependant on good attitudes of all workers. The hardest and best part of this job is coping with personalities, that of co-workers, students and staff.
fun job
Material Picker / Assembly (Former Employee), 49423June 3, 2013
the people are nice and the job is not bad to do as you learn different skills
Small company feel with big company resources
Project Manager - Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Holland, MISeptember 7, 2012
Fantastic group of co workers at a local and regional level. Senior leadership has positioned Mammoth into a profitable and competitive organization.
Overall a quality place to work and good people.
Inventory Systems Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 16, 2012
Pros: team atmosphere and desire to succeed
Cons: lack of appreciation from management and unwillingness to acknowledge successes and effort.
Daily duties consisted of reviewing associates completed staging levels and reporting at morning Production Meeting. Review cycle counts, audit, and root cause analysis of variances. Input values in the system. Approval of all inventory transactions posted to the ERP system. Problem solving, verify that needed material for Production is on hand and staged in appropriate IPK's.
I have learned all aspects of Inventory Management.,From producing forecasts for Supply Chain Maintenance, setting Inventory levels and routings to arranging shipping.
Co-workers were team oriented and had a keen desire for the profitability of the company. Showed genuine interest in improving processes and becoming more efficient.
The hardest part of my job I would have to say was the pressure from management for increased profit and efficiency improvement while lowering resources.
I enjoyed the people I worked with and the satisfaction from participating in growing the company from 20 million annually to 52 million.