Malvern Condominium Property Management is seeking to add an experienced Property Manager to our team of professionals. The right candidate will have the opportunity to join an ACMO 2000 Certified Company that believes in the core values of customer service, ethics, and education. RCM designation is an asset.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Committed to working with a team and able to put the company first
- Able to manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Understanding and possessing the ability to perform customer service at a high level
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products as well as MS Outlook
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Communicating daily with Homeowners, Boards of Directors, Staff, and others
- Creating and presenting detailed Management Reports reflecting ongoing activity
- Attendance at monthly evening Board Meetings
- Managing work orders and logs
- Creating and administering annual budgets
- Reviewing and interpreting the Condominium Act as well as other Condominiums governing documents
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume as we will not be accepting phone calls on this placement
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those candidates that are chosen for an interview will be contacted.