Maluuba is looking for a multi-talented designer who is passionate about designing products that are both intuitive and beautiful. The ideal candidate is a creative and motivated designer who can work on a variety of projects and make complex processes and ideas simple through thoughtful and well executed design. We’re looking for someone who will help us imagine and design the next generation of our Maluuba flagship product.
At Maluuba, we're developing revolutionary search technology at the forefront of the Natural Language Processing (NLP) movement. No more keyword search for blue links; speak naturally and get exact results. We solve new problems every day in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Feel free to check out our company page for a deeper look; We have an atmosphere that’s friendly, energetic and light hearted while remaining productive. Our kitchen is fully supplied with lots of food and drinks; we provide daily lunch, dinner and snacks for all employees. We even have weekly Maluuba soccer games and bi-weekly movie nights.
Join us and help invent the future.
- Strong and beautiful Mobile-based portfolio
- Deliver best-in-class consumer experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.), in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like environment.
- Translate business and product requirements into beautiful concepts and highly-usable responsive experiences.
- You must be flexible and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
- Lead rapid iterative prototyping efforts with varying fidelity/presentation tools (e.g., sketches, storyboards, wireframes, clickable prototypes, compositions, and assets)
- Demonstrate a command of design methods, tools, communication, and presentation skills
- Expert level proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Keynote
- Fun and collaborative attitude
Maluuba is a startup technology company based in the Kitchener/Waterloo region. We develop natural language and voice technologies for a...