Are you a passionate about marketing? Are you looking to gain hands on experience in social media?
Who we are:
We are a rapidly emerging innovative precious metals company with multiple locationslooking for a Marketing, PR and social media rockstar who is passionate amazing about technology and curious about design.
You will be the Marketing/PR/ Social media/ events lead on our team, you work will be very collaborative working on a team of a developer, an architect a business designer and of course the client. Your work will always be new and changing with new projects and new ideas. You will be the lead on deciding strategies to take to help out company gain traction and create a name in the community
Key responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- Create and maintain online communities on relevant social networking portals like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.;
- Assistance in devising and delivering online advertising and marketing strategies, and innovative initiatives to increase traffic through web based channels;
- Monitor web traffic and assess response level with weekly updates on ways to drive more traffic;
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in, gold, diamonds and precious metals market;
- Develop creative content for blogging and other social media sites;
- Research, plan, design and write content for marketing purposes including but not limited to newsletters and PR articles;
- Active support to the Marketing team for enhancing the aesthetic and ergonomic value of the company website and ways to drive more traffic to the website;
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Perform other such duties as required by the Directors, Managers and other Senior Heads.
- This is an unpaid internship, but references are provided.
- Estimated weekly hours are 10 hours per week.
- Schedule is flexible, and you can write the posts when works for you.
- Minimum 4-month commitment, but longer if you are available
- Intern will work remotely.
- You will be able to gain unique first-hand experience and knowledge of working in the precious metals industry, expand your professional network, build your portfolio, and develop your planning, marketing, and leadership
Please send your resume/LinkedIn and cover letter of why you think you’d be the best fit for this position at jobs at mallgoldbuyers.ca
We are looking for someone to start work immediately. We will contact qualified applicants if their experience matches our criteria.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -