Long term Federal Government client looking for Secret Cleared and must be TOGAF Certified.
Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements.
- Identify the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems.
- Ensures the integration of all aspects of technology solutions.
- Monitor industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with government and industry directions for technology.
- Analyze functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows.
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document database content, structure, and application sub-systems, and develop data dictionary.
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application sub-systems, to external systems and between new and existing systems.
- Define input/output sources, including detailed plan for technical design phase, and obtain approval of the system proposal.
- Identify and document system specific standards relating to programming, documentation and testing, covering program libraries, data dictionaries, naming conventions, etc.
- Mentor, ensure guidance and support to the BTB architecture team.
Indeed - 9 months ago