Mako Invent is Canada's largest invention design and development firm servicing home-based inventors and small product development companies. A company born and built in Toronto, our offices are located near the Rogers Center just minutes from Union Station. Mako is an energetic, positive, socially responsible, entrepreneurial, and simply awesome firm with a dozen employees.
We are looking to immediately hire a Senior Computer-Aided Design professional (mechanical industrial designer). The following criteria are required:
- Minimum 5 years full-time CAD Design experience on Consumer Products (related Industrial products may work as well)
- A high degree of proficiency with Solidworks
- A strong ability to work directly with clients
- A strong ability to manage junior designers
- You must an all around stand-up person!
We are accepting applications until Monday May 6 then doing interviews that week. Please use the Indeed form to submit your initial inquiry or go to our company website (below) for our email address.
Phone: (888) 806-6256
Phone 2: (416) 855-1137
Fax: (888) 384-8314
46 Fort York Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3Z3
Est. 1999, Mako is an Invention Development firm for Home Inventors and Product Developers to Design, Prototype, Manufacture, and Sell their...