MaKami College Employee Reviews

Supportive and trustworthy
Employee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
I love working at Makami College because of how supportive and trustworthy the company and the staff is. I always enjoy the thought and effort put into everything they do and how they care so deeply about their students and their success. If you want good pay and to work with good people, then Makami is the place for you!
Productive and welcoming
Employee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
Makami College is a very professional and productive workplace. Despite this however it is super fun to work there and everyone gets along together wonderfully. This is the best place I have ever worked !
Warm and comforting
Employee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 October 2017
This college is such a wonderful and happy place to work! Makami College always provides its employees with a positive outlook on their work life and management always has helpful tips. This college always looks out for the best for their employees.
Perfect place to work
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
Makami College is a perfect place for full time and part time workers because they are so accommodating to your schedule. They also give lots of opportunities for bonuses and they want you to succeed. It's such an uplifting place to be and a comforting place to work.
Would definitely recommend
Employee (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
Working here was a wonderful experience filled with wonderful people. Every day was a new experience with Makami and it was always a good one filled with laughs and memories. Besides the high pay and benefits, Makami College is a fun and memorable place to work.
Fabulous working environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 October 2017
I could go on and on about how much of a great place makami is work. From the countless awesome employees you work with to the knowing that you are making a difference in someone's life by helping them with school, it is just a heartwarming place to be. There is also many benefits available to employees that lots of other businesses wouldn't supply.
Caring and fun workplace
Employee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
This place has so much to offer an employee! They have the most understanding and caring management that will always lend a helping hand and a listening ear if needed. They always promote good working habits and you always have a good time while working!
Instructor
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 October 2017
I have so much fun at work and I love it here! I have been here for several months and I find that everyone here is easy to talk to. I do find the the roles for people change a lot so sometimes its hard to catch up but everyone is really good about directing me to the right person to talk to! Overall supportive team and could see myself here for a long time.
Flexible Hours
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2017
Great team to be a part of! The hours are great and I have had an amazing learning experience. The job itself is perfect for me as I have two jobs and this is my casual position at the call centre. Its a relaxing place to work and lets me balance with my other fulltime job. Flexible place to work for with a fun team.
Fast Paced!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2017
I love working in demanding enviorments that require my full potential. Working here is no regular 9-5 regardless off your postion. It keeps you busy and constantly learning new techniques.
Pros
Growth
Love It
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 October 2017
This job offers a great bonus structure on top of great pay! They are extreamly flexible when it comes to scheduling and super fair with vacation time. It's always a plus when your co-workers are awesome too!
Pros
Vacation
Awesome place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 October 2017
I love working here because of the growth possobilities! Yes, that does mean positions are constantly being changed but it also means hard work does not go unnoticed, and in the short amount of time i've been employeed, their have been pleny of oppurtunities to grow!
Pros
Growth
Cons
Weekends
Welcoming and friendly
Employee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2017
This company is super nice and has amazing people that work for them. They give you inspiration to live up to your fullest potential. I always feel motivated and happy both while working and before/after work.
Great !
Employee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2017
This is honestly such a great place to work. Everyone is super nice and friendly. The pay is great and there is plenty of potential for bonuses if you work hard.
empowering !
Employee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2017
Makami college is a super empowering company to work for! They are a family run business that you can feel the love and care from. They are wonderful to their employees and provide them with plenty of benefits. It's an incredible place to work and be a part of.
Awesome workplace
Employee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2017
What a great place! I enjoy it here so much since it is the best place to work ever! They provide staff with great opportunities and there is so much potential to move up in the company. The pay is great and so are the coworkers. I would highly recommend.
Wonderful!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2017
It's a great environment for both the students and staff! They push everyone to do better in everything they do. Everyone has such a welcoming personality and it makes you feel happy right when you enter the front doors.
Would definitely recommend
Employee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2017
Makami College is unlike any job I have ever had before. They provide such a comfortable feeling and it never feels like a hassle to go to work. You make lots of friends and everyone always wants the best for you. It's super supportive and I find it great!
Overall wonderful place to work
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2017
The management at Makami College is super understanding and accommodating. They really take the time to ensure all of their employees are well taken care of. I love working here as it allows for growth in the company as well as it helps you grow as a person. I have made many friends working here and plan to continue to do so.
A great place to work
employee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2017
Makami College is an inspiring place to work; you are helping people towards a career ! Not only that but, they pay very well and have plenty of benefits that come along with the job. They also have very caring management that is always checking in on you to make sure you are doing well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaKami College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7