We believe truly superior software changes the way we work. We think most software is too complex. Too many features with too many promises. We build rich, web-based-software with elegant interfaces and are committed to building a world-class technology company where people love to be.
We offer exceptional compensation for exceptional talent including a full benefits plan and a stock option plan.
The team is fast-growing and we’re looking for talented developers that are hungry to innovate. If you're bored of your job, and you want to work on awesome software that people will actually use, this job is for you. This is a full-time position.
- Provide expertise and guidance to other developers around software development best practices.
- Able to self-teach new languages, IDEs and computational environments as needed.
- Work collaboratively with individuals in a fast-paced team environment.
- 4+ years experience developing software.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Experience designing and creating MVC-based services and web applications.
- Good understating of web based development, including knowledge of the DOM, CSS, HTML and XML.
- Desire to work on a small collaborative team in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Self-starter with initiative and interest in helping to build a successful business.
Compensation will reflect experience and the value you bring to the organization. If you think you're a fit then please apply
Indeed - 2 years ago