We believe truly superior software changes the way we work. We think most software is too complex. Too many features with too many promises. We build rich, web-based-software with elegant interfaces and are committed to building a world-class technology company where people love to be.
We offer exceptional compensation for exceptional talent including a full benefits plan and a stock option plan.
The team is fast-growing and we’re looking for talented developers that are hungry to innovate. If you're bored of your job, and you want to work on awesome software that people will actually use, this job is for you. This is a full-time position.
- Deliver high-quality software, using proven and effective developer testing strategies (i.e. unit testing, integration testing, code reviews, etc.)
- Share skills and experience by participating in and occasionally leading mentorship sessions
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment, sharing and brainstorming new ideas
- 4+ years experience developing software for the web
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE and common Design Patterns
- Strong understanding of HTTP
- Developer testing tools/methodologies (i.e. unit testing, integration testing, load testing, continuous integration testing, etc.)
- Experience with data store technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Internationalization and Localization (i18n/l10n)
- Familiarity with Git source code management tool
- Desire to work on a small collaborative team in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter with initiative and interest in helping to build a successful business
Ideally, but not required:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity/experience with Ruby on Rails, Ember.js
- Experience with setting up distributed systems and server environments
Compensation will reflect experience and the value you bring to the organization. If you think you're a fit then please apply.
Indeed - 20 months ago