Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the position performs a wide variety of marketing and advertising related duties instrumental to the efficient operation of Mainstreet’s business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the production of print and digital marketing and advertising
- Track and report on advertising campaigns
- Photograph and shoot video of apartments
- Photo retouching of images used in marketing and advertising
- Maintain and upgrade online ads
- Assist resident managers with online advertising, and track compliance
- Maintain accuracy and update printed marketing materials
- Update PowerPoint presentations
- Ordering and follow up of exterior and interior building signage
- Ensure brand compliance by team members
- Create content, write, design and distribute monthly newsletter
- Production, ordering and distribution of business cards
- Production of annual and quarterly reports
- Design and production of various internal printed documents
- Track and report phone logs
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have 3 to 5 years marketing and advertising experience or recent graduate from design/art school
- Software knowledge (Mac platform):
-Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat
-Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Video editing software (iMovie or Final Cut Pro)
- Social Media: Ability to create content and engage diverse audiences via Twitter, Linkedin, and other SM platforms
- Knowledge of offset and digital printing,
- Ability to design for print and digital
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
- You possess a keen ability to recognize problems, and create an effective course of action to solve the issue
- You have excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- You are self-directed with the ability to effectively manage your time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You have ability to set priorities, multi-task, and work in a fast paced environment
- You display a professional and positive company image
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment
- You must successfully complete a security clearance
We offer competitive wages, company paid benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed; customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume quoting “Marketing and Advertising Assistant” in the subject line to our email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.