Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General lawn care including hedging, pruning, planting, weeding
- Must be able to lift and move furniture, equipment and supplies
- Required to remove garbage from sites and vacant suites
- Shovel snow and clear walkways in winter
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior landscaping/grounds keeping experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, evenings, and weekends. Flexible depending on weather
- Possessing valid driver’s license
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be able to follow direction
- Must be able to work on own and have good time management skills
- You possess a keen ability to recognize problems, and create an effective course of action to solve the issue
- You have excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- You are self-directed with the ability to effectively manage your time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You display a professional and positive company image
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment
We offer competitive wages, company paid benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed; customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume to our email address quoting “Landscaper/Groundskeeper” in the subject line or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.