Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
We are currently seeking a full-time Painter for our properties in Saskatoon.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Painter is responsible for all painting related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair drywall damage
- Prep all surfaces ensuring smooth finish prior to painting
- Prep floor and or counter surfaces to ensure no paint gets on other surfaces
- Paint walls, hallways, and common areas as required
- Ensure work area is clean and free from debris after work has been completed
- Ensure all work is completed in a safely and ensure as little disruption to tenants as possible
- Any other duties as assigned by the regional manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess painting experience
- Prior interior and exterior painting experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Must have own tools
- Flexible to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
- You have excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- You are self-directed with the ability to effectively manage your time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You display a professional and positive company image
- You have an eye for detail and take pride in your work
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment
We offer competitive wages, company paid benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed; customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting “Painter” in the subject line to recruit”at”mainst.biz or fax to: 403-266-8867. For more information visit our website: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.