Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Cleaner is responsible for all cleaning related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily cleaning of entrances and laundry rooms, including windows
- Daily pickup of garbage inside and outside the building
- Vacuuming of the hallways twice a week
- Monthly cleaning of windows, walls as required
- Report required repairs to the Maintenance team or Resident Manager
- Clean and prepare vacant suites for occupancy
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess high school education or equivalent work experience
- Prior cleaning experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, evenings, and weekends
- Must possess a valid Alberta driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
- You have excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- You are self-directed with the ability to effectively manage your time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
- You display a professional and positive company image
- You have an eye for details and take pride in your work
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment
The salary will be $14.00/hour, 40 hours a week. Mainstreet offers benefits after 3 months of working.
We offer competitive wages, company paid benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed; customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting “Cleaner” in the subject line to our Email address. For more information visit our website: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.