Come and Join, MAINLINE SERVICES INC, a dynamic growing certified ISO 9001: 2000 (Quality Service) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Health & Safety). Our success through the last 36 years has been providing superior carpet consulting, and commercial carpet cleaning services of approximately 5 million square feet of carpet per month, to Fortune 500 companies in the GTA. Some of our clients are: Bell, Hydro, and Canadian Tire. Office is located at Highway #7/407/Jane Street.
- Flexibility to work at our Office with option of working from home, as required*
Winner of the Vaughan Environmental Leadership Award*
We are seeking hands on working, Operations Supervisor to directly manage all aspects of the operations, monitoring & evaluate all operational staff, assisting the General Manager in accomplishing special projects related with operations. Must be able to multi-task and handle evening operational duties while ensuring customer satisfaction with daytime inspections.
- Communication & Interaction: Manages and schedules a team of experienced certified technicians performing fabric cleaning in accordance with their agreements to the specifications & budgets.
- Customer Focus: Works with existing client portfolio to maintain rapport and ensure overall satisfaction of services provided.
- Problem Resolution & Decision Making: Works with the guidelines of our quality assurance policy to resolve issues in line with the processes and procedures in all areas of the company.
- Leadership & Development: Understands the company direction and demonstrates leadership qualities to maintain a harmonious team spirit.
- Conducts monthly performance reviews to all technicians.
- Works with leading edge technology to ensure renewal of all certifications using our on line training systems.
- Prospecting for new business and mine existing corporate client portfolio for additional business to ensure profitable growth in the short term and long term.
- Build strong client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term retention.
- Resolve customer service complaints/concerns in a timely manner.
- Hands on position with 4-5 years Canadian service industry experience in a small office environment working with a team of 8 carpet cleaning certified technicians.
- Excellent communications skills: Both written and oral.
- Good management skills: Both project management and supervisory skills.
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office 2010, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build on a team relationship at all levels of the organization.
- Provide clean driving abstract and police report.
Your dedication and hard work will be recognized and rewarded. We offer Salary/Commissions/Benefits/Bonuses. Please visit our website http://www.mainlineservices.com and submit your resume and cover letter summarizing your strengths, experience and why you would be suitable for this position along with your current compensation to our email.
We thank all applicants for applying, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.