Financial Controller required for Mississauga Company
Hands on leadership and coordination of company financial department
- Preparation of financial ledgers in ACCPAC Accounting System
- Monthly closing and departmental results reporting
- Coordination of external audits
. * Recording of all business transactions
- Maintenance of Corporate policies and procedures.
- Evaluates and resolves budget discrepancies
- Develops goals, priorities and supervision of 3 staff
- Interviews and hires new Accounting staff as required
- Manages Accounting System upgrades, functionality and access
. * Maintains full supporting balance sheet schedules and reconciliations
. * Reviews contracts, purchases and expenses for adherence to Company standards
. * Manages Company banking arrangements
. * Ensures compliance with all corporate, payroll and sales tax authorities.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum of Five years’ experience of managing accounting department, coordinating external auditors and preparing monthly financial statements.
2. Extensive knowledge of budgeting, cost control principles using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
3. Familiarity with automated financial and accounting reporting systems and in particular ACCPAC.
4. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate the team and to produce reports within tight time frames. Ability to participate in meetings.
Send resume and Salary Expectations by email or fax to:
G.Botting (fax) 905-625-8718
Maingate Personnel Services Inc has four convenient locations in Ontario, Canada.
Please apply to one of our locations, Monday to...