You are familiar with frameworks, APIs and Hosting. You may even know some programing basics? Cool, this job might be for you!
- Help clients to fulfill their technical needs.
- Spot recurring questions and enrich the technical documentation to help find solutions.
- Collaborate with our engineers to produce programming guides explaining how to leverage our API.
- Participate actively in the internal knowledge management.
- 3+ years of experience.
- You know the web and you master its technical aspects.
- You have an experienced developer and/or technical writer.
- You write perfect English. You express your ideas with clarity.
- You are motivated / fast learner and you can work in autonomy
- Responsibilities and initiatives: we provide some keys but we are counting on you to bring your ideas, personality and vision to the company.
- Learn a lot from successful entrepreneurs and plunge yourself in the life of a fast-moving start-up that is growing quickly.
- An office in Markham/Richmond Hill (TBD)
- Salary: $34,000 - $42,000 (depending on your experience)
- 5 weeks vacation
- Full Time Contract
Thank you to everyone who applies, but only selected applicants will be contacted.