Magnum Projects' George Wong and his group have brought over 203 development projects to market and has been actively engaged in the marketing and sales of varying sized pre-sale projects throughout the Lower Mainland, BC and beyond, representing over 7,300 units sold and over $4.6 billion in volume transacted.
In the last 24 months alone, Magnum Projects has sold in excess of $1 billion in Real Estate across the lower mainland.
We are in search of a talented Sales Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding team.
The Sales Coordinator
The Sales Coordinator plays a key role in the overall success of the sales efforts. In addition to executing all administrative duties, the Sales Coordinator ensures that the sales office and display suites are kept in an impeccable state at all times.
These administrative duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greeting visitors and ensuring all visitors fill out a Visitor Registration Card
- Managing our CRM database online which includes entering and maintaining registrants, contracts and inventory
- Maintain relationships with our purchasers
- Communicating orientation times
- Liaising with potential home buyers, VIP clients, realtors, site personnel, office staff and mortgage representatives
- Processing of sales contracts, options, and other time sensitive legal documents
- Auditing contracts
- Issuing necessary copies to all parties
- Collecting, tracking and following-up with deposits
- Preparing for conveyances at completion time
- Assisting purchasers through the final steps of taking possession of their home, right up to presenting the purchasers with the keys to their new home
- Ability to work closely in a team atmosphere
- Works well in time sensitive, stressful situations – ability to multi task a must
- Previous Real Estate Administration experience needed
- Knowledge of Real Estate Contracts and Administration
Interested candidates are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume in confidence.