Magnotta Winery Corporation, through creativity, innovation and a coupling of old world traditions and state of the art facilities, satisfies the perfect marriage of art and wine. Recognized as Ontario’s third largest winery and recipient of over 3500 awards for product quality and excellence in both domestic and international prestigious wine competitions, not only do we take pride in our product but also in our personnel. Voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies eleven years consecutively, our personnel are at the heart of our organization. Magnotta currently seeks an organized and self motivated person to join our Cambridge, Ontario team in the following position:
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Keyholder) – Full-time
Retail Sales Associates are the key ingredients in the success of our store operations. As a front line person, the Sales Associate must be customer focused and energized.
As an associate, you will be responsible for:
- Extending courteous and efficient customer service by assisting customers with wine selections and food pairings
- Performing store opening and closing procedures
- Ensuring daily sales balance at the end of each business day
- Controlling overages and shortages of cash and performing banking procedures
- Ensuring that the store is well stocked and visually appealing
- Assisting the management team with various store operations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role, preferably within the wine industry
- Strong communication skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude
- An ability to approach customers and promote product
- Strong sense of pride and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment and form strong rapport with co-workers and customers
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Magnotta Winery offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits plan and the commitment to career growth and development. Should you be interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to: Human Resources, via submitting resume to this posting or, by fax to (905) 738-5551 or apply within (1300 Bishop Street, Cambridge, ON).
Great Wines Are Only The Beginning!
*Come Harvest Your Award Winning Career With Magnotta!-