Retail Sales Associates are the key ingredients in the success of our store operations. As a front line person, the Sales Associate must be customer focused and energized.
As an associate, you will be responsible for:
- Extending courteous and efficient customer service; assisting customers with wine selections and food pairings
- Ensuring that the store is well stocked and visually appealing
- Assisting the management team with various store operations
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures
- Working in a safe manner at all times
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably within the wine industry
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to approach customers and promote product
- Strong sense of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment and form strong rapport with co-workers and customers
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
Magnotta Winery Corporation, through creativity, innovation and a coupling of old world traditions and state of the art facilities, satisfies the perfect marriage of art and wine. Recognized as Ontario’s third largest winery and recipient of over 3500 awards for product quality and excellence in both domestic and international prestigious wine competitions, not only do we take pride in our product but also in our personnel. Voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies eleven years consecutively, our personnel are at the heart of our organization.