Magenta Studio Photo Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Creative and Productive
Photographer/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, CanadaFebruary 16, 2013
Day to day I would meet with clients and discuss the goals for the photoshoot and then begin the sessions with them. During this time I would create a bond with the clients in order to get them comfortable in front of the camera. After the session I would sit with them and present them with all their creative options for their images. We would choose their photos and framing options and create custom packages that suited their needs and wishes. From beginning to end I would ensure that all clients received a memorable experience that left them wanting to return or refer our services to friends and families. Although enjoyable, the hardest part was remaining energetic for the children all day but it kept my spirits up regardless. The most enjoyable part was witnessing the happiness clients developed by seeing photographs of their loved ones. I also enjoyed making connections with the clients. Overall, I loved what we offered clients through our creative and artistic photography and the fact that I was able to work in a place where I practiced my passion everyday!
Pros
doing photography all day
Cons
inconsistent with required breaks
journee de travail typique
vendeuse (Former Employee) –  St.-Bruno-de-Montarville, QCMay 3, 2016
tout les jours sont pareil nous vendons suite a une seance photo.
Super pour commencer en photographie
Photographe et conseiller à la vente (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QCJanuary 30, 2014
L'équipe de travail est très stimulante. Les responsabilités liées au poste sont très intéressante, faire une séance photo et avoir le temps après de vendre son produit au client directement.
Pros
ils offrent des formations

2.8