Magenta Studio Photo Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Bonne équipe
PHOTOGRAPHER (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC28 September 2017
Belle ambiance de travail et belle expérience acquise au sein de l'emploi. Par contre le salaire minimum est une vraie blague quand ils réussissent à vendre leurs photos à un tel prix. La formation scolaire du photographe n'est absolument pas reconnue. Très décevant.
Pros
Équipe géniale, matériel de haute qualité et produits de bonne qualité
Cons
reconnaissance du photographe
An excellent company with strong core values
Lead (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON4 September 2017
This is a highly motivated company that strives to create, implement and train all its members in customer services, sales techniques, and photographic ability to best assist, and serve all of its clients.
Pros
Extensive training that will benefit all future career options.
Cons
Inconsistent hours
Milieu nocif
Soutien administratif (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 June 2017
Mépris total de l'administration envers les employés
Aucune organisation
Manque de professionnalisme
Pros
Les défis
Cons
Le mépris de la direction envers les employés
super j'aime bien
Photographe (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 May 2017
J'aime beaucoup cette entreprise je peux gagner ma vie
Pros
repas gratuit
Cons
courte pause
Envrionnement créatif
CONSEILLÈRE À LA VENTE (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC22 March 2017
Équipe dynamique et motivante
Stimulant et créatif
Amazing job to learn a lot of skills
Assistant Manager / Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 March 2017
This job will teach you many great skills to help with future job. It's a lot of multi-tasking, dealing with clients, sales, customer service, administrative. You'll learn it all.
It's a very fast-paced, dynamic work with a very tight knit team.
The schedule is the biggest downfall - since hours are never guaranteed and vary week to week.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Long Hours
Fun workplace, great job and team, but low pay and unstable
Management Team/Photographer/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC24 January 2017
Very stimulating and fun workplace, great team. Amazing job to learn technique for photography, to learn how to deal with multi tasking and customer service. Great manager for my location. Amazing if you enjoy working with people and children. Love the job itself!

Downsides: Pressure sales even though they say it isn't, very low wages, commissions and augmentations, hard to get stable hours/ full time because of appointment cancellations.
Structured and Organized
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 November 2016
Management was very kind when giving constructive criticism. Team leads were always willing to help, work was always distributed evenly.
journee de travail typique
vendeuse (Former Employee) –  St.-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC3 May 2016
tout les jours sont pareil nous vendons suite a une seance photo.
Super pour commencer en photographie
Photographe et conseiller à la vente (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC30 January 2014
L'équipe de travail est très stimulante. Les responsabilités liées au poste sont très intéressante, faire une séance photo et avoir le temps après de vendre son produit au client directement.
Pros
Ils offrent des formations
Creative and Productive
Photographer/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Canada16 February 2013
Day to day I would meet with clients and discuss the goals for the photoshoot and then begin the sessions with them. During this time I would create a bond with the clients in order to get them comfortable in front of the camera. After the session I would sit with them and present them with all their creative options for their images. We would choose their photos and framing options and create custom packages that suited their needs and wishes. From beginning to end I would ensure that all clients received a memorable experience that left them wanting to return or refer our services to friends and families. Although enjoyable, the hardest part was remaining energetic for the children all day but it kept my spirits up regardless. The most enjoyable part was witnessing the happiness clients developed by seeing photographs of their loved ones. I also enjoyed making connections with the clients. Overall, I loved what we offered clients through our creative and artistic photography and the fact that I was able to work in a place where I practiced my passion everyday!
Pros
doing photography all day
Cons
inconsistent with required breaks