Magenta Studio Photo Employee Review

View all Magenta Studio Photo reviews

Creative and Productive
Photographer/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Canada16 February 2013
Day to day I would meet with clients and discuss the goals for the photoshoot and then begin the sessions with them. During this time I would create a bond with the clients in order to get them comfortable in front of the camera. After the session I would sit with them and present them with all their creative options for their images. We would choose their photos and framing options and create custom packages that suited their needs and wishes. From beginning to end I would ensure that all clients received a memorable experience that left them wanting to return or refer our services to friends and families. Although enjoyable, the hardest part was remaining energetic for the children all day but it kept my spirits up regardless. The most enjoyable part was witnessing the happiness clients developed by seeing photographs of their loved ones. I also enjoyed making connections with the clients. Overall, I loved what we offered clients through our creative and artistic photography and the fact that I was able to work in a place where I practiced my passion everyday!
Pros
doing photography all day
Cons
inconsistent with required breaks

Other Magenta Studio Photo Employee Reviews

Bonne équipe
PHOTOGRAPHER (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC28 September 2017
Belle ambiance de travail et belle expérience acquise au sein de l'emploi. Par contre le salaire minimum est une vraie blague quand ils réussissent à vendre leurs photos à un tel prix. La formation scolaire du photographe n'est absolument pas reconnue. Très décevant.
Pros
Équipe géniale, matériel de haute qualité et produits de bonne qualité
Cons
reconnaissance du photographe
An excellent company with strong core values
Lead (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON4 September 2017
This is a highly motivated company that strives to create, implement and train all its members in customer services, sales techniques, and photographic ability to best assist, and serve all of its clients.
Pros
Extensive training that will benefit all future career options.
Cons
Inconsistent hours