Mad Science Employee Reviews

Mad Science is the world’s leading science enrichment provider delivering unique, entertaining and educational hands-on science experiences for kids
Instructor (Current Employee) –  North York, ON31 May 2016
Mad Science is a fun interactive place to work if you love children.I improved my classroom management and teaching abilities. I really enjoy working for mad science. every co worker is amazing and you never feel left out. the classes we teach to our students are fun and education filled. The hardest part of this job is not knowing the children very long because you are always going to different schools and the sessions are not long. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the kids make the science project and become extremely excited about it.
Pros
Pay for your mileage
Cons
Short hours
Mad Science is a great place to start
Intructor (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC5 June 2013
Being an instructor at mad science has allowed me to explore my capabilities as an instructor for younger children. I worked independently for each class which last one hour and it gave me a lot of control over the structure of each class. The hardest part of the job is traveling to different schools everyday and having to locate them since they are sometimes outside of my neighbourhood. The most enjoyable part of this job is getting to work with children and making science enjoyable and interesting for them.
Pros
Good pay, mileage compensation, great supervisor
Cons
not enough hours per week
Flexible, productive, and fun work place
Science Instructor (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC25 August 2012
This is a great part-time job for someone with an interest in teaching in an out-of-the-box style.
Pros
very flexible and fun
Cons
a lot of traveling
The job itself was great, management was not
Visiting Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON23 July 2012
Loved the job itself, I enjoy working with children and the aspects of this job (teaching science was great).
Management I would not rate as great, communication was one sided
Co-workers were great
Travel time
Working with the kids
Pros
enjoyed the daily activities with the children, great fit for me
Cons
communication