Macro Properties Employee Reviews

Energetic and positive workplace/Downtown great places to eat
Senior Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK25 May 2016
The staff were great to work with and most everything was a team effort. Being in the maintenance dept. there was always something new or challenging to do and learn. The Manager and Supervisor were always very supportive. I always enjoyed working with the building tenants and looking after their needs. One of the most challenging parts of the job which became the most fulfilling, was troubleshooting building equipment and HVAC system problems.
Pros
Good benefits package
Cons
Do not offer a pension
Over all I've totally enjoyed my job at the Neptune Inn-owned and operated by Macro Properties, and hope one day they will decide to re-open.
Kitchen supervisor and line cook. (Former Employee) –  Prince Rupert, BC12 June 2014
My day starts with the regular customer's early arrival-due to early shifts they work, always a pleasure to see on a regular basis!
Whether for just a cup of coffee and a sandwich to go, or a full meal.
I've gotten along well with all fellow co-workers, and was sad when the company decided to close the business.
The hardest part of the job, was when a co-worker was a no show, and I had to work solo on a very busy day-of which was just about every day.
And for the most enjoyable part, was meeting different customers from around the world and seeing repeat ones on a daily or weekly basis.
Pros
Having the opportunity to do daily specials, and free staff meals.
Cons
Getting stuck on a shift by myself, when I have a no show coworker.
Office Administrator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grande Cache, AB19 December 2013
My 2nd time round working for this company. They are big enough as a company but small enough to know you personally. You are not just a number here. Its not a very busy office so there are times that I dont have any work to do.