- Be efficient and knowledgeable with the use of the point of purchase computer system
- Work directly with “walk-in” or “telephone” customers to help determine and supply them with parts and accessories
- Maintain accurate inventory through daily cycle counts and proper POP practices
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with parts, accessories and general merchandise
- Recommend related parts and accessories, which may be of interest to the customer
- Remain current with all parts and accessories training by completing the required training program as well as attend seminars and workshops
- Notify customers when special order parts or back-ordered parts are received
- Maintain cleanliness of P&A department and keep inventory neat and orderly
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 diploma
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer and inventory management skills
- Ability to fill orders and complete inventory with accuracy and attention to detail
- Friendly/ outgoing personality
- Motorcycle riding experience/knowledge an asset
Please note the responsibilities and qualifications/skills listed above are only partial lists.
Please note that this is a six (6) month contract position.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Mackie Harley-Davidson® is a family business founded on honesty, integrity and strong support of our community.