Mackenzie Health

Mackenzie Health Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Register Practical Nurse
Student Nurse (Consolidation) (Current Employee), Barie ONAugust 26, 2014
Excitement work play that co workers are willing to work as a team.
good workoplace
Patient Transporter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
I like my job but unfortunately its not in my field. I miss lab .also sometimes pushing stretchers are really hard for me . My co-workers are nice .
Great place to work at.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), richmond hill, onFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: its a physical job.
Its a great place to work in. The people there make all the difference. From the Management to the co workers. Its a good plaCE TO WORK.

The hardest part would be that we keep running out of supplies, the menu is changed quite often and that is something that needs to be looked into. but overall a nice place to work in.
Fun place to work at, understanding Management and good benefit package.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), RICHMOND HILLSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: benefit package for part timers.
Cons: everything is based on seniority
A typical full day at work: Go to the main kitchen, get all the cold food items and things that you may need for the day (like milk, bread, etc) and take them to your kitchen in the LTC. Put all the items away and start setting up the tables, change menus and set up dirty carts. You also have to make two nourishment carts for each kitchen.
Since i've – more... joined there, have learn t a lot about how important temperatures play in the life of ready to eat food. the use of gloves - disposable and otherwise.
very mature management. deals fairly,
its a pleasure to work with the team there.
dish-washing
when all of us on different floors meet up for our breaks and talk shop:-) – less
Mackenzie Health hospital is a very good workplace, its fun and lots of skills to learn while on duty.
Registered Practical Nurse - OHU (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONJuly 19, 2013
A typical day at work is always busy but very challenging. I have learned vital skills in OHU, such as: incident reports, sick time, wsib case mngt, immunization & immunity status and etc. The management style is always changing for the better in this hospital. The co-workers are friendly, respectful and has excellent work ethics. It's for sure one – more... of the most multicultural & family oriented hospital environment. Every single day of work I treasure and I enjoy as I will carry all these experience with me along the way in order to be a very good and effective nurse. – less
productive
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONApril 23, 2013
Pros: on your toes
Cons: long hours
the company will make you achieve goals that will better enhance your career and make you a better person.
Environmental Associate (Current Employee), Richmond Hills, OntarioApril 3, 2013
Pros: good management
Mackenzie health is a good environment to work with good stuff. I have improved my leadership,problem solving and critical thinking from this work place.
Pros: good management
great place to work
Scheduling Officer/Team Leader (Current Employee), Leader, SKFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits and continues training
Cons: lack of growth
encouraged work/life balance, encouraged diversity and family oriented
clean work place
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), atlant gaMay 16, 2014
they was a very clean and loving environment for senior care

About Mackenzie Health

Mackenzie Health Opened in 1963 (formerly York Central Hospital), Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital is a large community hospital – Read more