Mackenzie Health Employee Review

View all Mackenzie Health reviews

good workoplace
Patient Transporter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 March 2014
I like my job but unfortunately its not in my field. I miss lab .also sometimes pushing stretchers are really hard for me . My co-workers are nice .

Other Mackenzie Health Employee Reviews

Toxic environment
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON30 November 2017
Pharmacy management and senior leaders do not support staff They lack experience in doing the actual work, and are great smooth talkers. They speak of engagement but lacks action. Instead they are always ready to point the blame on staff when there is a mistake, despite staff that work very hard and who go above and beyond. Senior management paints a very different picture of the processes when in fact, it’s flawed with mistakes and an accident waiting to happen. There are staff who have their contracts renewed for many years, and yet will never get a full time position because the hospital tries to cut costs. There is no reward for hard work! They could have the best Hospital software and technology in the world, but if they don’t Support staff how can the hospital staff provide a “world class healthcare experience” which is their vision.
Pros
Good pharmacists and technicians who care
Growth in my work
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON26 November 2017
I have grown in the past 3 and a half years of my job. I have been able to be more efficient and productive in writing my assessments and Behavior Support Plans as well.
Pros
Education opportunities
Cons
deadlines