Mackenzie Health Employee Review

View all Mackenzie Health reviews

Great place to work at.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  richmond hill, on17 February 2014
Its a great place to work in. The people there make all the difference. From the Management to the co workers. Its a good plaCE TO WORK.

The hardest part would be that we keep running out of supplies, the menu is changed quite often and that is something that needs to be looked into. but overall a nice place to work in.
Pros
people
Cons
its a physical job.

Other Mackenzie Health Employee Reviews

Toxic environment
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON30 November 2017
Pharmacy management and senior leaders do not support staff They lack experience in doing the actual work, and are great smooth talkers. They speak of engagement but lacks action. Instead they are always ready to point the blame on staff when there is a mistake, despite staff that work very hard and who go above and beyond. Senior management paints a very different picture of the processes when in fact, it’s flawed with mistakes and an accident waiting to happen. There are staff who have their contracts renewed for many years, and yet will never get a full time position because the hospital tries to cut costs. There is no reward for hard work! They could have the best Hospital software and technology in the world, but if they don’t Support staff how can the hospital staff provide a “world class healthcare experience” which is their vision.
Pros
Good pharmacists and technicians who care
Growth in my work
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON26 November 2017
I have grown in the past 3 and a half years of my job. I have been able to be more efficient and productive in writing my assessments and Behavior Support Plans as well.
Pros
Education opportunities
Cons
deadlines