MacEwan University Employee Review

View all MacEwan University reviews

Productive and fun position, loved my manager
MacEwan Ambassador Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 December 2013
Learned people skills and leadership training skills. Trained 50 students in leadership and was very challenging as the Ambassadors considered me as their peer and shared personal and professional thoughts with me. I loved to work with them with a mission and vision. We always worked as a team and I was a tool in bringing them together.
Pros
Free Professional development opportunities
Cons
long hours of working

Other MacEwan University Employee Reviews

Great student atmosphere
Vice President of Marketing and Co-Founder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 February 2018
Great place to learn and be in a supportive environment. The clubs at this school are very active and help support students in both personal and professional life.
The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
Accounting Instructor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 October 2017
I enjoy my current job as an Instructor, as this is very satisfying especially when the knowledge transformation translates to learning for many.

Since i have done adequate corporate training and have been acknowledged as effective communicator, I took on this role since the last two years.
Pros
Knowledge transformation
Cons
It is only a part time occupation