MacIntyre Communications is a full-service public relations agency that works with top tier lifestyle brands in the fashion, beauty, entertainment and technology industries. MacIntyre Communications is looking to fill a Fall/Winter internship position which includes responsibilities such as social media, community management, administration, event coordination, research, blog maintenance, graphic design and more.
MacIntyre Communications is looking for a hard-working individual who shows initiative, creativity and can work independently or on a team. MacIntyre Communications is looking for an individual who has the desire to experience all aspects of Public Relations and is eager, flexible and can work in a fast-paced environment. The below outlines our skill requirements for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in online social media including Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Instagram, Pinterest
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator (or other design related programs)
- Organized, pro-active and forward thinking
- Creative and design-oriented
- A leader who is personable and resourceful
- Knowledgeable on Canadian & US fashion, technology and beauty brands
- In-school or has education in media, fashion, graphic design or related field