Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A challenging and rewarding career that produced a win-win business mindset
General Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn & Hempstead,NY franchises simultaneouslyAugust 10, 2014
Challenging but rewarding career where we started each week fresh and filled the shops with new customer's vehicles to repair and paint .My team and I met the challenge of getting all the vehicles done properly and in a timely manner and had satisfied customers that either referred their friends or relatives or they brought us a second vehicle. It was a win-win situation doing business that way. I was proud of my team.
Busy place
Collision Estimator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 10, 2014
Pros: great benifits
I learn my collision experience with this company you will learn how to write an estimate and maaco does really good work
Great place to have learned great knowledge
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNDecember 4, 2012
Pros: great experience
Cons: no benefits and garaunteed hours
Great place to have experienced so much and with great advancements.
Productive economical bodyshop
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 8, 2012
Pros: commission
Cons: slow production which hurt weekly commissions
Typical day would include assesing damage on vehicles, writting estimates for customers, taking photos of damaged areas, working with insurance adjusters, ordering parts, and visiting dealers/ trade accounts (outside sales)

Co-workers are great I am the only one usually there other than the technicians.

Hardest part about the job is outside sales and keeping production up fast enough to satisfy customers and trade accounts.

Most enjoyable would be traveling around to the dealerships and meeting with trade accounts for new business.