- Answering inbound telephone inquiries and redirecting as appropriate.
- Providing accurate word-processing and data-entry support.
- Assisting with the digitalization of client files, maintaining digital database, and supporting sales agents with proper digital files/documentation.
- Scheduling meetings and updating calendars.
- Assist in simple bookkeeping functions.
- Performing other administrative functions as needed.
- Maintaining and updating Client Relations Management (CRM) system. Training provided.
- Assisting sales agents in communicating with clients.
- Performing outbound calls to gather leads, updating current potential files, and performing annual follow-up calls with clients.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a mortgage or financial setting.
- A diploma or degree in a related field.
- Previous experience in mortgage industry preferred; familiarity with terminology and processes.
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy when performing a variety of tasks combined.
- Self-starter, results-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining professional.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, combined with customer service approach, and the ability to handle requests in a professional manner.
- Comfortable and confident communicating with clients over the phone and gathering confidential information.
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills including high degree of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite software.
- Previous working experience with CRM systems and Google Apps an asset.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks an asset.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team on a part-time basis, approx. 15-20 hours per week. The hourly pay is $12 plus commission. This position has the potential of leading to a full-time basis, based on performance.
If you believe you are fit for this position, we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume. In your email subject line please write the job title.