Junior Estimator - Renovations/Restorations
MX Renovations a division of the MX Group
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A JUNIOR ESTIMATOR IN WINNIPEG, MB
MX Renovation - is an independent renovations/restoration company, serving Manitoba. We provide renovations and restoration, emergency response service and reconstruction services to the private and insurance industry, specializing in the residential and commercial sectors.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Junior Estimator is responsible for the estimating and management of renovation/restoration projects with an emphasis on budgets, quality and customer service.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the industry and local community
- Determine the extent of losses on new projects; Produce accurate estimates of work to be completed including pricing, budgets, profit margins, specifications, reports and invoicing
- Coordinate and oversee the work of sub trades
- Manage costs to established project budgets and target profit margins
- Oversee deliverables and monitor progress
- Monitor and anticipate competitor activities
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management
- Experience in developing timelines, scheduling, budgets etc...
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Proven track record of accurately estimating projects
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong understanding of the restoration industry
- Strong understanding of construction and building codes
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Computer proficiency required. Exposure to MS Office and integrated ERP systems.
Salary commensurate with experience
All Interested candidates please respond via email with a resume and cover letter.