Compensation: $60,000 -- $70,000
We have an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor to work in our Facility located 30 minuets outside of Chilliwack, BC. The Production Supervisor is a leader who will promote a teamwork culture and successfully manage the daily production process to achieve targets in the most effective manner.
Note: We will not consider anyone who is living outside of Abbotsford, BC unless you are ready to relocate.
- Provide leadership where employees are engaged
- Make sure that the production is running at all times, ability to bring in the appropriate teams members to fix the problem
- Plan and manage the day to day allocation of resources (equipment, people, materials and systems) in order to safely and cost efficiently achieve production targets as agreed with leadership team.
- Ensure that a high quality of products, services. Practice and enforce HACCP requirements.
- Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and review meetings.
- Coach, mentor and develop each team member to meet current and future business requirements.
- Complete regular performance evaluations and report to senior management
- Prioritize, schedule, and ensure maintenance & repairs are completed to maximize efficiency.
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness with maintenance team to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes, eliminate waste and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure continued compliance with established occupational health and safety standards and legislation.
- Comply with all safety policy, accident prevention and compliance programs. Review work areas for potential issues and participate in resolving identified concerns.
- Facilitate seamless handoffs and communicate key information to peers, team members and Production Management.
- Understand internal and external regulations, procedures & policies and apply them fairly and consistently.
- 3+ years of Production Supervisory experience
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Experience working in a mechanical setting would be preferred, Food Production, Manufacturing etc.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills is necessary, ability to really champion a role and make it your own, ability to delegate
- GMPs, HACCP, Lean is required
- Strong MS office skills
- Ability to work varied shifts
$60,000 -- $70,000 Base + Benefits
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard